The Project Professional MBA is an intensive 10-day EuroMaTech virtual training course designed to sharpen your management skills focusing on current best practices in project management. Delegates will cover management principles and the project life cycle.
In this Project Management Specialist virtual training course you will learn how to:
- Establish and accomplish goals that are linked directly to stakeholder needs
- Manage and motivate people more effectively
- Understand and effectively utilize strategic planning techniques
- Use the Baldrige performance criteria as a standard of excellence and benchmark for your organisation
- Create and harness the power of high performance teams
- Align project objectives to your organization’s strategic objectives
- Utilize tried and proven project management tools to get the job done on time, within budget and in accordance with requirements
- Work through a proactive approach to risk that will give you a clear understanding of both qualitative and quantitative risk analysis
ILM is one of the largest specialist Institutes for leadership & management development. EuroMaTech is a life-time Approved Centre with ILM (ID No. 002398) and have gained ILM Endorsement for a number of training seminars, allowing participants to get ILM Certificate through work-based training sessions.