2020 - 2021 have been challenging years due to the pandemic. Every human on earth has been impacted in some way and made to think differently in how to live and behave. As a direct consequence, business and community cultures have changed. This 5 day Project Management training course focuses on re-emphasizing the importance of leading projects in traditional processes, tools and techniques, adapting them for the post pandemic world. With the benefit of pandemic hindsight, lessons learned are incorporated with a check, with realism.
Understanding organisational Vision, Mission and Strategy forms the backbone of any project leaders tactical approach to delivering a project. Projects are given the go ahead to proceed based on early, high level conceptual estimates. Estimates will have a level of uncertainty and require more leadership for detailed cash flow projections and schedule forecasts. In these tough times, workers maybe on site using distancing rules or working from home. Whichever, attention will be on how the project work is progressing, and if the team are working safely and delivering, safely, within projections.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Be able to promote projects to deliver a specific part of the organisation strategy to stakeholders
- Fully understand the leadership role and responsibilities of the project manager, sponsor and team
- Agreeing success criteria and key performance criteria for the project with key people, ensuring a balanced, objective outcome
- Ask insightful questions and be able to answer the ‘what, who, why, when, where, how, how much & what if’ of the project
- How to set meaningful SMART plans for project teams that will drive delivery performance, growth and fulfilment whilst generating honest reporting of project achievement.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.