An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Professional in Business Analysis - Exam Preparation Course
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|20 - 24 Nov 2023||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|11 - 15 Mar 2024||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|18 - 22 Nov 2024||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
The Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP ®) designation is a professional certification for individuals with extensive business analysis (BA) experience. CBAP® recipients are the leading, senior members of the BA community. CBAP® recognizes seasoned BA professionals who have over five years of practical business analysis work experience.
Prospective BA professionals and BA practitioners looking to expand their knowledge and develop their competencies turn to IIBA® Endorsed Education Providers. IIBA® endorses training institutions and educational facilities to deliver IIBA's globally recognized standard for the practice of business analysis. EuroMaTech is an IIBA® endorsed Education Provider and by attending this course, participants will receive 35 professional development hours.
This EuroMaTech online training course will thoroughly prepare the participants for the Certified Business Analysis Professional® (CBAP)® Examination offered by IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis®). This comprehensive course will cover "BABOK® Guide Version 3". Participants will:
• Earn 35 professional development hours to be eligible for CBAP® Exam.
• Have a strong understanding of the CBAP® Exam content.
• Learn about six knowledge areas and 30 tasks of Business analysis as part of BABOK® Guide.
• Learn about five business analysis perspectives as part of BABOK® Guide.
• Learn about all the business analysis competencies required to be a successful business analyst.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business Analysis professionals and practitioners looking to expand their knowledge and develop their competencies
This EuroMaTech five-day dynamic online training course will be delivered by a Subject Matter Expert and Business Coach. This is practical Instructor Led Virtual course where there is no fluff or unnecessary materials ‘just to fill the void’ with non-value add information. The Training Modules and daily topics have been fully researched so that the content, the activities, the outcomes and the learning objectives are in line with Business Analysis best practice. The materials are straight to the point with knowledge and strategies that you can use right away.
This EuroMaTech online training course covers all the business analysis competencies required to be a successful business analyst as part of all the six knowledge areas and 30 business analysis tasks. It discusses all the competencies required to complete business analysis tasks and become competent to register for the online CBAP® Exam.
Day 1 : Introduction to Business Analysis
- Business Analysis Core Concept Model (BACCM)
- Introduction to BABOK
- Introduction to Knowledge Areas
- Introduction to Business Analysis techniques
- Business Analysis Perspectives
Day 2 :Knowledge Areas One and Two1
Knowledge Area One - Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Plan the Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance
Knowledge Area Two - Elicitation and Collaboration
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Plan for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Communicate Business Analysis Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
Day 3 :Knowledge Areas Three and Four
Knowledge Area Three - Life Cycle Management
- Trace Requirements
- Maintain Requirements
- Prioritise Requirements
- Assess Requirement Changes
- Approve Requirements
Knowledge Area Four – Strategy Analysis
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
Day 4 :Knowledge Areas Five and Six
Knowledge Area Five - Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture
- Define Design Options
- Analyze Potential Value and Recommend
Knowledge Area Six - Solution Evaluation
- Measure Solution Performance
- Analyze Performance Measures
- Assess Solution Limitations
- Assess Enterprise Limitations
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solutions
Day 5 : Exam Preparation
- CBAP Eligibility
- Four steps to Certification
- CBAP Exam Blueprint
- CBAP Exam Sample Questions
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.