An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: Understanding Success Factors in Petrochemicals Industry – The 5-day MBA
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Petrochemicals are a growth business. Plastics and chemicals can be characterized as “the bricks and mortar of contemporary civilization”. This programme will offer the perspective of the value of petrochemicals and the success factors that can improve financial performance and help companies’ weather industry challenges. In this programme you will study:
- The overview of petrochemical industry, the global chemical business and itskey market segments.
- The overview of hydrocarbons groups in crude oil, the basic refining operations and processes, and the working knowledge of basic equipment used in petrochemical industry.
- The rearrangement of Hydrocarbons chains, and the measure of conversion and yield in a refinery, and to identify the seven basic chemicals groups.
- What is meant by the integration of refining and petrochemicals? Explore what are the benefits and challenges of integrating refinery with petrochemicals.
- The definition of petrochemical participation concepts with the examples of Strategies/Business Models of International Oil Companies (IOC’s), National Oil Companies (NOC’s), and Non-Oil Companies.
- The Major Business Incentives in each class (IOC’s, NOC’s, and Non-Oil), know about the Best in Class summary, and understand the key success factors in each category.
- What are project management?And Project Management Evaluation Steps?
- What are the key considerations in selecting proper technology, capital, and operating costs for the project? Petrochemical innovations, challenges & future trends
- Gain broad perspective of the petrochemical industry
- Boost your understanding of petrochemical operations, refining, petrochemical demand forecasting, contracts, prices, distribution, sales, etc
- Master the petrochemical value chain from the crude oil to finished plastics, polymers, and other synthetic material used in our daily lives
- Evaluate the petrochemical markets, strategies and petrochemical models
- Confidently discuss the technical terms, concepts and buzzwords in the petrochemical industry with your peers and clients
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- New entrants to the downstream oil and gas industry, including refining, petrochemicals, and supply chain management.
- Managers and analyst working on improving the oil & gas downstream operations
- Professionalspersonnel such as legal, environmental, banking, insurance, finance – either within or outside oil companies but dealing with refining, andpetrochemicals industry
- Sales & Marketing, Auditing, Government Regulators working in petrochemicals
- Plastics & polymer engineers, refinery professionals,
- Traders in petrochemicals
- Supply Planners & Scheduling professionals
- Negotiators and Contracting professionals
- Petrochemical industry journalists and reporters
Participants will learn by active participation throughout the programme through the use of programme materials, case study exercises, quizzes, training videos and discussion of business cases issues related to crude oil source, value chain consisting of building blocks, refining & petrochemicals integration, and petrochemicalskey strategies& marketing in their organizations.
This 5-Day accelerated programme provides a wider management perspective of global petrochemical business and highlights the success factors in each category of several business models. How innovation in energy and petrochemicals is helping to drive economic growth and improve living standards around the world. How we can achieve these goals while delivering value to shareholders. The programme effectively deals with the core issues, including strategies and essential concepts of successfully running the petrochemical business.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.