An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: The Finance and Budgeting MBA
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This MBA combines the best of Management and Finance, in order to provide delegates with the essential skills to effectively manage their business/department in a financially efficient manner.
Management skills will be developed by examining People Management; Leadership; Strategic Planning, Negotiating and Operational Excellence, whilst Financial skills will be developed by examining Financial Analysis to evaluate financial/strategic performance, identify key success factors and weak financial signals. These skills will improve your decision-making and budgeting for the future in order to improve performance, reduce costs and increase profitability.
- Learn how to harness the power of TQM
- Consider methods for improving business process performance
- Analyze the Baldrige award criteria for excellence
- Examine the application of management best practices
- Study the techniques of supply chain management
- Develop their skills in the area of negotiating
- Gain insights into the successful implementation of outsourcing
- Enhance personal networks of similarly minded high potential managers
Learn how to understand the content of, and relationships between, financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows)
- Learn how to use financial statements to evaluate the financial/strategic performance of an organization
- Understand discounted cash flow (DCF) techniques and their application to financial decision-making
- Identify key success factors, weak financial signals, and strong financial signals in your own industry sector
Understand how EVA® (Economic Value Added), SVA (Shareholder Value Added), RONA (Return On Net Assets), and more
Define the value creation/destruction process in mergers and acquisitions from the market perspective and signals to management from the market
- Learn how to build a budget that’s works and the variations
- Identify sources of financial and business data that provide insights into business and financial strategies
- Use and build EXCEL spreadsheets for financial analysis: from the basics through complex models
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Financial professionals who wish to test their high performance and high potential knowledge, skills, and attitudes with other similar individuals
Functional managers who require a more integrative financial view and any professionals who wish to refresh their financial knowledge base
Generally, all personnel responsible for business process improvement, who are concerned with achieving standard of excellence and are looking to enhance their financial and management skills
This programme will concentrate on management techniques for the first week, and the second week will be focused on finance and budgeting. It will be conducted along workshop principles with formal lectures, case studies, interactive worked examples, video presentations and discussions on ‘real life’ issues in their organisations. Relevant case studies will be provided to illustrate the application of each tool in an operations environment. Each learning point will be re-enforced with practical exercises. Difficult mathematical concepts are minimised wherever possible and handled in a visual way that is easy to understand with examples demonstrated.
The main goal of this programme is to provide you with an intensive concentration in Finance and Budgeting, coupled with critical aspects of the profession of management. The programme has been designed to cover an array of relevant topics while focusing on those that are most critical to personal and business success. The emphasis of the programme will be on powerful methods and proven techniques for improving personal management effectiveness, as well as organisational performance.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.