An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: The Effective Executive: Trends and Strategies for the Future
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This programme is specially designed around the ideas and principles set out by the renowned management specialist Professor Peter Drucker in one of his most famous books “The Effective Executive”. Written in 1967 and regularly updated, this book is still considered a masterpiece.
“Only executive effectiveness can enable this society of ours to harmonize its two needs; the need of the organization to obtain from the individual the contribution it requires, and the need of the individual to have the organization serve as his tool for the accomplishment of his purposes. Effectiveness must be learned.” (Prof. Peter Drucker). In this programme you will work on trends and strategies in following key areas:
- The art and science of powerful and effective leadership
- How to lead and manage in a fast-moving environment
- Creating and exercising personal authority
- The skills and processes required in building high-performance teams
- The significance of personal and organizational learning
- Consider the changing opportunities and challenges in global business
- Understand the factors that determine effectiveness in 21st century business
- Learn about strategies and approaches to ensure effective individual performance
- Learn about tools and techniques for building high performance teams
- Understand how to manage yourself before you can manage other people
- Identify the priorities in personal and organizational effectiveness
- “Learn how to continue learning”
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Experienced managers and senior staff specialists who wish to build upon their experience and acquire new management skills
Technical professionals who are about to move into management positions who need to develop their existing management skills and acquire new skills
Experienced managers seeking to renew and update their knowledge and perspectives on leadership and management in a rapidly changing business environment
Participants will learn by active participation throughout the programme through the use of programme materials, exercises, DVD material and discussion of “real life” issues in their organizations. In addition the programme leader will draw on best practice (illustrating Peter Drucker’s principles) in organizations with which he has been personally involved. Video clips of Peter Drucker himself will be incorporated into the programme method.
This programme covers essential skills that are necessary to perform as an effective executive. The programme begins with consideration of the relevance of strategic and operational effectiveness and the leadership and teambuilding skills that characterise each type of executive activity. A copy of “The Effective Executive” is provided for each delegate at the beginning of the programme.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.