An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: The Advanced Coaching Certificate Programme
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
A properly designed and effective coaching process will include a range of techniques from communication skills, counselling techniques, human psychological processes and an understanding of human development. This programme will introduce participants to the core skills of Workplace Coaching and will focus on both the theoretical and the practical. There will be a practical skills workshop conducted each day where what has be learnt will be put into practice.
The key features of this programme are:
- Designed to cover the core coaching competencies that were developed by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Facilitated by a qualified Occupational Psychologist and Certified Workplace Counsellor (CEAP) and Coach
In this programme you will study:
- Advanced workplace coaching techniques
- Effective communication skills
- The psychology of human development and learning
- Practical skills for motivational coaching
- Utilise modern coaching techniques in the workplace
- Develop practical coaching skills
- Communicate more effectively
- Apply motivational coaching techniques
- Examine a variety of techniques and methodologies for coaching
- Understand the psychology of development
- Explore Nationalisation and Cultural issues and Coaching
- Understand the concepts of talent and succession management
- Develop a plan of action for own organisation/department/section
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme is designed for team leaders, supervisors and professionals at all levels who want to become effective at coaching and motivating others. The programme is also beneficial to:
- Those seeking to strengthen their professional coaching and communication skills
- Human Resources Staff, and Talent and Succession Planners
- Leaders who desire to build upon and enhance their management skills
- Professionals moving into management who need to develop their coaching skills
- Those interested in Coaching in the Workplace
This Programme will be presented in a with a very interactive presentation style. Individual and group activities, will intersperse the sessions. DVD and role plays situations will highlight the major teaching features. Role-Play and feedback will also be utilised to ensure goals are achieved.
This programme provides a systematic grounding in the core skills, principles and ethics of workplace coaching. With an emphasis on leadership and professional practice, this programme prepares workplace coaches to work with people from any level of an organisation – from the shop floor to the board room.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.