An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: Surface Facility Production Operations
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
The purpose of this programme is to present an overview and fundamental understanding of the wide range of oilfield production handling and treatment equipment. The participant should learn not only “what” but “how” field fluid treating equipment works.
The fundamental principles of fluid behaviour are first introduced, then applied to all of the various equipment and systems comprising production operations. Emphasis is on understanding the internal workings inside the piping, valves and vessels.
A major goal of this programme is to improve communication among the technical disciplines, field and office in order to enhance operational efficiencies, lower costs and improve production economics. Daily sessions include formal presentation interspersed with directed discussion and problem solving.
- The physical properties and phase behavior of crude oil and natural gas that govern production operations
- Field processes for treating and conditioning full well stream production for sales or final disposition
- An introduction to the wide range of equipment used to process, treat, transport, and store oilfield produced fluids
- The basics of oilfield corrosion prevention, detection and treatment
- How to determine and minimize pressure drop in pipelines, valves and pressured vessels.
- Internal workings of separators, pumps, compressors, valves and other treating equipment
- An overview of the processes and equipment used to handle acid gases
- A basic understanding of a wide range of produced fluid volume measurement and metering devices
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Production, Operations, Facilities and Petroleum Engineers
- Field Production Supervisors
- Surface Equipment Technicians, who interact with field facility engineers/operators
Surface Facility Production Operations is a hands‑on, stimulating learning experience. The programme will be highly interactive, with opportunities to advance your opinions and ideas. Participation is encouraged in a supportive environment. To ensure the concepts introduced during the programme are understood, they will be reinforced through a mix of learning methods, including lecture style presentation, and open discussion.
The programme will be presented with the use of PowerPoint slides and videos. This will be augmented by case studies and facilitated discussions, to engage the delegates and to encourage the exchange of ideas.
This programme describes the process for the gathering system, fluid treatment, transportation, measurements and storage facilities associated with Surface Production Operations.
Natural gas and oil physics characteristics are presented together with their effect on separation, treatment and measurements.The delegates will learn through how to operate the surface facilities production equipments and process.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.