An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: Pumps and Compressors:
Predictive Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Maximum efficiency, reliability, and longevity of Pumps and compressors and associated equipment are of great concern to many industries. These objectives can only be achieved by understanding the characteristics such as selection criteria, sizing calculations, sealing arrangements, common problems, repair techniques, as well as their preventive and predictive maintenance. This training session is a MUST for those who use this equipment. It covers how compressors and pumps operate and provides the guidelines and rules that must be followed for their successful application. Their basic design, specification and selection criteria, sizing calculations as well as condition monitoring, trouble-shooting and maintenance issues, all of which are discussed in detail
The knowledge gained in this seminar will:
- Enable the delegate to optimise the operation and maintenance of different types of pumps and compressors
- Give the delegate confidence to troubleshoot problems related to pumps and compressors, thereby avoiding repetitive failures
- Allow tighter control of maintenance budgets by the avoidance of unplanned equipment failures in service
At the end of this seminar participants will:
- Have an understanding of relevant fluid laws and the different types of pumps and their associated terminology
- Have an understanding of Centrifugal and positive displacement pumps and compressors, and their related components
- Know how to calculate and use pump performance curves and pumping system requirements
- Have an understanding of different parameters affecting the operation of pumps and compressors
- Be able to operate pumps and compressors as close as possible to the design efficiency
- Have the ability to select the right pump and compressor for the particular application and to perform the necessary calculations
- Have the ability to perform troubleshooting of systems involving pumps and compressors
- Have learnt about selection, operation and maintenance strategies.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Process engineers, design engineers, consulting engineers, plant engineers, project managers, piping engineers, maintenance managers, water treatment plant managers, facility managers and technicians and technologists
- It will be of great interest to chemical process industries, oil and gas industries, manufacturing plants, power generation plants, and others industries and organizations that must use compressors and pumps
- The seminar is also of great benefit anyone who wishes to update themselves on pump and compressor technology, judge the suitability of different types of pumps and compressors for their needs, and learn how to operate and maintain them for the benefit of their organisations.
The seminar will be conducted along workshop principles with formal lectures, computer simulation, relevant videos, case studies and interactive worked examples. Relevant case studies will be provided to illustrate the application of each tool in an operations environment. Each learning point will be re-enforced with practical exercises. There will be ample opportunities for discussion and sharing experiences.
On completion of this seminar the delegate will be able to critically analyse the methodologies employed within the organisation and instigate improvements where required. This seminar will give the delegate the required level of technical knowledge and skill to achieve that personal satisfaction.
The knowledge gained from this seminar will:
- Provide an understanding of reciprocating and rotating equipment operating and maintenance techniques.
- Provide the ability to put in place measures to quantify equipment condition.
- Enable the delegate to develop a proactive maintenance regime within the organisation.
- Allow tighter control of maintenance budgets by the avoidance of unplanned equipment failures in service.
- Enable the delegate to optimise the operation and maintenance of different types of pumps and compressors.
- Give the delegate confidence to troubleshoot and carry out failure analyses on pumps and compressors thereby avoiding repetitive failures.
- Maximise pump and air compressor availability and reliability.
- Allow the delegates to Interface with pump and compressor equipment providers.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.