An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: Negotiation Skills
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
The ability to negotiate effectively is one of the most valuable skill sets we can develop within our organisation. Not only does developing this skill allow us to negotiate better outcomes, it also enables us to manage teams more expertly, interact more constructively with colleagues and manage conflict effectively. In this programme participants will:
- Become aware of their own natural negotiation and conflict management style
- Develop a detailed understanding of negotiation through a detailed analysis of the process
- Gain the essential tools and knowledge to plan and manage every negotiation
- Understand key negotiation strategies and how to apply them in a range of situations
- Enhance their ability to add value through the negotiation process
- Build on their existing experience and skill to become a highly effective negotiator and conflict manager
The aim of this programme is to provide participants with a practical skill base that will allow them to:
- Gain self-awareness of their personal negotiation and conflict management style
- Understand the key analysis of the negotiation and conflict process
- Learn how to achieve collaborative value adding negotiation results
- Expand their range of negotiating skills and strategies
- Be able to use a three-step planning guide to analyse and prepare for a negotiation
- Develop the ability to mediate their own disputes and negotiations and to become a more skilled and effective negotiator
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This combines action learning, practical insights, and leading edge Theoretical concepts and is designed for:
- Engineering and project managers
- Anyone else within the organisation who wishes to enhance their negotiation skills and make negotiation a more rewarding and effective part of their job
This programme is designed to be highly interactive, using a mix of case studies, role-play exercises, self-assessment questionnaires, presentations and group discussion to develop the theme around participants’ own experiences and needs. It presents an opportunity for participants to practice the skills taught using a variety of hands-on negotiation exercises that stress participation and that reinforce and build on the comprehensive materials. This training methodology allows participants to significantly improve their negotiation skills and to have all their questions answered by the highly experienced negotiation practitioner who leads the programme.
This programme provides both a comprehensive strategic analysis of the negotiation process as well as the essential tools for planning and managing every negotiation. Participants will learn to negotiate highly effective outcomes both externally with suppliers, contractors and customers but also internally within your organisation between colleagues, departments and managers.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.