An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
If you are working in the Oil and Gas Industry and have Safety in your job description then this is the programme you must attend.
The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) has specifically set out this programme in order to provide an internationally recognised certificate for the Oil and Gas Industry. This recognised qualification provides an excellent basic grounding in the essentials of health and safety for the Oil and Gas Industry.
You will learn about:
- Health, Safety and Environmental management
- Hydrocarbon Process Safety
- Fire Protection
- Emergency Response
- Logistics and Transport Operations
- The understanding of Health Safety and Environment management
- Appreciate Hydrocarbon process safety including safe maintenance
- Fire safety and fire protection
- How to react in case of emergencies
- Logistics and transport operations control
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- The International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety is aimed at professionals, who are involved in the Oil and Gas Industry have responsibilities for health and safety and require an internationally recognised measure of competence in this field.
The programme is supported with a reference book, Lectures supported by Power Point slides, team exercises, questionnaires and videos. Active participation is essential and encouraged during the programme with regular feedback and reviews daily.
This programme covers important aspects of safety within the hydrocarbon industry and includes past accident and the lessons learnt, techniques of risk management in the oil and gas industry, safety reports, hydrocarbon process safety, fire and emergency response as well as transportation operations.
ELEMENT 1: Health, Safety and environmental management in context
- Learning from Incidents
- Hazards inherent in oil and gas
- Risk Management Techniques used in the oil and gas industries
- Safety Reports
ELEMENT 2: Hydrocarbon process safety 1
- Management of Contractor
- Process Safety Management
- Permit-to-work system
- Shift handover the key principles
- Plant maintenance and operations
ELEMENT 3: Hydrocarbon process safety 2
- Failure modes
- Safety critical equipment controls
- Safe storage of hydrocarbons
- Furnace and boiler operations
ELEMENT 4: Fire protection and emergency response
- Fire and explosion risk in the oil and gas industries
- Emergency Response
ELEMENT 5: Logistics and Transport operations
- Marine Transport
- Land Transport
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.