An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: Mastering Supervisory Skills
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Mastering Supervisory Skills is an exciting and interactive programme designed to help experienced and second-level supervisors take stock of their roles and to develop the skills and approach they need to perform effectively in the modern organisation. Delegates will gain the following benefits from this programme:
- Understand the importance of relationships at work
- Knowledge and use of delegation skills and techniques
- Knowledge in motivating and building effective teams
- Use of key skills such as assertiveness and feedback
- Extend their understanding of the supervisor’s role and the processes of managing up, down and across the organisation
- Develop a strategy for enhancing the effectiveness of their teams
- Develop a strategy to support and develop the performance of each member of their staff
- Review their personal working practices and managerial style
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals who have some experience at the supervisor/manager level and are ready to take more management responsibilities
- Individuals who are being groomed to make the transition from supervision to management
- Individuals who need a deeper understanding of what drives individual behaviour
- Individuals who need to hone their communication and coaching skills to produce results
- People who need to hone their ability to delegate and coach
- Leaders who are looking to improve their managerial competencies
Mastering Supervisory Skills offers a programme which is highly interactive and gives everybody an opportunity to exchange views and learn from each other’s experiences. The programme also includes a range of case studies, management games and simulations, discussion exercises, self-assessment instruments and video training films.
Mastering Supervisory Skills covers a wide range of topics relating to the supervisor’s role. The programme recognises that supervisors not only have to manage their teams but also have to operate in a wider organisational context getting things done through, with and for other teams and departments. Insights developed during the course will be a particularly useful for second-line supervisors who themselves may have to manage the development of newly appointed supervisors.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.