An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: Maintenance of Process Plant and Equipment
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Pressure vessels, heat exchangers, storage tanks and piping systems represent over half the capital investment in a typical process plant. The purpose of this programme is to present the requirements for the relevant industry standards and practices regarding inspection, monitoring and maintenance of various types of equipment.
The programme will introduce relevant API standards that provide guidelines for developing inspection and maintenance programmes for process equipment as well as the instructions for appropriate repairs and alterations.
It is deemed very important for the delegates to have full understanding of the material degradation processes, risk analysis of equipment failures and available prevention and remedial technologies.
The programme will include many workshops with solving real problems from industrial practice which will enable discussions and exchange of experiences.
Upon completion of this programme, delegates will be able to follow the guidelines for requirements of the relevant industry standards and practices to:
- inspection, monitoring and maintenance of pressure vessels, heat exchangers, storage tanks and piping systems
- development of efficient maintenance programmes for process plant equipment
- procedures and technologies recommended for repairs and alterations to process equipment
- maintenance and troubleshooting of rotating machinery: pumps, compressors, turbines
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Process, chemical and mechanical engineers working in petrochemical and process industry, including oil refineries and gas production companies
- Operation, technical service and maintenance professionals from various processing plants involved in everyday operation, control, inspection and maintenance
- Engineers and consultants dealing with planning of new production lines and retrofitting plants and introducing new technologies
- Technical professionals responsible for maintenance and repair of equipment
The programme will be conducted along workshop principles with formal lectures and interactive worked examples including. The emphasis in the programme will be on the explanation of all technical phenomena and providing answers to problems that are encountered in everyday industrial practice related to maintenance, repair and alterations of process equipment.
Each learning point will be reinforced with practical examples. There will be ample opportunities for active discussion and sharing professional experiences and exchange that will help solidify the gained knowledge. All programme materials will be provided.
This programme will provide requirements for effective and safe maintenance of process plant and equipment. Delegates will be introduced into various practical problem solving aspects of stationary and rotating equipment as encountered in everyday industrial practice. Discussed also will be the troubleshooting methodologies applied to rotating machinery: pumps, compressors and turbines.
The focus of the programme will be on developing a practical understanding and familiarity with inspection and maintenance requirements for pressure vessels, storage tanks and piping systems in process plant applications.
Several workshops with examples to be solved as a team work will be included in the programme. They will illustrate the concepts discussed and also provide delegates with necessary experience in applying them.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.