An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: Leading Complex Projects:
Framework, Tools and Techniques beyond PMBoK® Guide
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
“The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them” Albert Einstein.
The Leading Complex Projects programme reveals the new level of thinking matched to the challenge of delivering projects in the 21st century. As project complexity rises so adequacy of traditional tools and techniques focussed on command and control reduces. Best practices based on Complex Adaptive Systems theory provide a rich model showing how project management is joined by Leadership of Change, Governance and Commander’s intent.
Leading Complex Projects provides a complete framework plus tools and techniques to deliver results in complex project environments whether projects are delivered as a service to customers or conducted in-house and whether engineering, corporate change, product development etc. In this programme you will learn how to:
- Measure, analyse, understand, and use the factors creating complexity to solve business problems
- Add powerful techniques to the complex project leader’s tool-bag for determining objectives, designing solutions, triggering action, building teams
- Integrate your approach to leadership in a complex environment to traditional PMBoK Guide® and PRINCE2® based project management
- Practice and participate in using the tools and techniques of leading complex projects in a safe environment before returning to the work place to use them to deliver project results
The Leading Complex Projects programme equips attendees to return to work with an extended tool-kit of proven practical approaches to delivering within constraints in complex environment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professionals seeking to advance their careers in organisations faced with challenging pressures or desire for change
- Personnel tasked with delivering results in complex, even chaotic environments
- Project , Program and Portfolio office staff with oversight of change and Centre of Excellence staff responsible for methods, process and internal consultancy
- Project, Program and Portfolio members seeking to understand their role in complex project success
- Project and Program professionals or leaders facing the need to extend their personal capabilities
Discussion of participant’s real-world challenges are mixed with explanation of tools and techniques, illustration of causes of problems and examples of solution through videos, exercises and lecture.
This programme provides skills that are essential to performing as an effective leader and or senior manager in complex business change. The programme begins with analysis of why traditional methods are insufficient for all challenges. It then moves on to provide a full tool-set for delivering project based benefits on complex situations.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.