An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: Integrated Management Systems and Risk Management Strategies:
Developing and Implementing Best Practices
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This unique 10-day programme has been designed to enable delegates to learn more about the latest international development and best practice in implementing and operating a structured management systems approach to manage key operating areas of businesses. They will also learn the requirements of ISO31000 enabling them to bring the benefits of effective risk management into all aspects of their organisations including planning, operations and communication.
The programme uses as its core the model offered in PAS99 – specification of common management systems requirements as a framework for integration as a structure for integration. This model is fully consistent with the new ISO requirements and will enable delegates to prepare for the inevitable transition requirements in the near future. The delegates will also learn:
- The principles of risk management
- A framework for the management of risk
- Risk assessment
- Links to other management systems
- Identify the common components of management systems standards
- State the benefits of an effective integrated management system
- Understand the business benefits of the integrated approach
- Develop a framework for integration in their own organisation
- Future proof their own systems in readiness for changes to ISO standards
- Gain an understanding of what is required for managing enterprise risks
- Application of the formal structure provided in ISO31000 to their organisation
- An understanding of different techniques for risk assessment
- Audit skills and techniques to determine effectiveness of risk management
- Opportunities for improvement in the management of risk throughout the organisation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professionals responsible for overall systems in an organisation including development of organisational strategy and defining organisational objectives
- Professionals responsible for developing organisational strategy and defining organisational objectives.
- Risk management professionals
- Those responsible for developing individual systems for managing specific risks within the organisation, e.g. Safety, Environment, Quality, IT security
This dynamic and highly interactive programme is designed to encourage delegate participation through a combination of group discussion, practical exercises case studies, breakout sessions designed to reinforce new knowledge and skills, and discussion of “real life” issues in their organizations.
The programme examines the new ISO high level structure adopted for all management systems standards and the opportunity for organisations that use standards to realise business benefits through exploring the options for developing an integrated business management system.
It is also intended to enhance the knowledge of delegates in understanding the requirements of international best practice in risk management, enabling them to apply this in their own organisations. Delegates will have the opportunity to examine the establishment of a risk management framework and various tools and techniques for risk assessment in their organisation. They will also be able to learn the benefits that can accrue to overall organisational performance through effective audit, monitoring and improvement techniques.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.