An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Operation, Maintenance, Control, Test and Troubleshooting
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Maximum efficiency, reliability, and longevity of generator drivers are of great concern to many industries. These objectives can only be achieved by understanding the characteristics, selection criteria, sizing calculations, sealing arrangements, common problems, repair techniques, as well as their preventive and predictive maintenance. This programme is a MUST for those who use this equipment. It covers how gas engine generator drivers operate and provides the guidelines and rules that must be followed for their successful application. Their basic design, specification and selection criteria, sizing calculations as well as all maintenance issues including vibration analysis, and used oil analysis are discussed in detail.
- To provide a comprehensive understanding of the various types of generator gas and diesel engines so participants can specify, select, size, commission and maintain for their applications
- To achieve reduced capital, operating and maintenance costs along with increase in efficiency
Upon participating in this programme, delegates will be able to:
- Size and select out of the various types of generator gas and diesel engines using the performance characteristics and the selection criteria that you learn in the course
- Carry out diagnostic testing and inspection of critical components with the knowledge of common failure modes of generator gas and diesel engines by applying advanced fault detection techniques
- Determine the maintenance required to minimize generator gas and diesel engines operating cost and maximize their efficiency, reliability, and useful life
- Gain a thorough understanding of generator gas and diesel engines
- Understand all the causes of failures in generator gas and diesel engines
- Determine all the design features that improve the efficiency and reliability of all generator gas and diesel engines
- Design different types of compressor and pumping systems
- Gain a thorough understanding of the various types of sealing arrangements used in generator gas and diesel engines
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Process, chemical and mechanical engineers working in petrochemical and process industry, including oil refineries and gas production companies
- Operation, technical service and maintenance professionals from various processing plants involved in everyday operation, control, inspection and maintenance
- Engineers and consultants dealing with planning of new production lines and retrofitting plants and introducing new technologies
- Technical professionals responsible for maintenance and testing of gas engine generator drivers
The programme will be conducted along workshop principles with formal lectures and interactive worked examples including. The emphasis in the programme will be on the explanation of all technical phenomena and providing answers to problems that are encountered in everyday industrial practice related to operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of gas engine generator drivers.
Each learning point will be reinforced with practical examples. There will be ample opportunities for active discussion and sharing professional experiences and exchange that will help solidify the gained knowledge. All programme materials will be provided.
This programme will provide requirements for effective and safe operation and maintenance of generators Delegates will be introduced into various practical problem solving aspects of engines used as drivers for efficient operation of generator equipment as encountered in everyday industrial practice. Discussed also will be the troubleshooting methodologies applied to both gas and diesel engines. The focus of the programme will be on developing a practical understanding and familiarity with operation and maintenance requirements for gas and diesel engine generator drivers in various plant applications.
Several workshops with examples to be solved as a team work will be included in the programme. They will illustrate the concepts discussed and also provide delegates with necessary experience in applying them.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.