An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Private: Formulating and Delivering Manpower Planning Strategies
(Manpower Planning Specialist)
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
The creation and deployment of a Manpower Planning Strategy has been proven to have a direct correlation with the long-term ‘heath’ of International Businesses to continue to grow and compete globally.
This programme will consider how to maximise the use of resources in order to develop the right people at the right time for the future demands of the organisation.
Having attended this programme you will have gained sufficient knowledge and insights to put them into practice immediately and you will:
- Understand how to measure, predict and therefore manage future organisational trends
- Consider the balance between developing individual’s contribution and future business requirements
- Appreciate the relationship between operational and human resource management
- Adopt the most appropriate approach to deliver your businesses manpower planning process
- Develop process management skills in order to maximise the effective use of resources
- Experience, and be in a position to implement new dynamic manpower planning processes