An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: Financial Risk Management and Corporate Governance
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
In an increasingly competitive, volatile and global marketplace, Risk Management and Corporate Governance are becoming increasingly important, if not essential. The world banking crisis and cases such as Enron emphasise the dangers of failing to manage and control risks. In this programme you will study how to:
- Implement sound Corporate Governance within your organisation
- Identify and measure the Financial Risk facing your organisation
- Develop a Risk Management strategy
- Implement Risk Management techniques to reduce risk and maximise return
- Use and manage Derivatives to manage risk
Develop an appreciation for the need of Corporate Governance and Risk Management strategies within the organisation which participants will then take back to their workplace
Enable participants to contribute to the effective development and implementation of Corporate Governance Models within their organisation
- Develop essential skills to identify and measure financial risk
- Develop the skills necessary to manage financial risk effectively
- Improve the decision making skills
- Increase awareness and understanding of current international issues
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Managers and financial decision makers, whose techniques of decision making and risk analysis will be improved through attendance
Professionals acting upon the financial decisions of others, who will gain an appreciation for decision making thereby ensuring shared values within the organization
- Those with an interest in finance or aspirations to work in finance
Participants will learn by active participation throughout the programme through the use of the programme material, case studies, simulation, and discussion of “real life” issues in their organizations, to ensure the development of skills as well as knowledge.
This programme covers the essential skills necessary to ensure the effective development and implementation of efficient Corporate Governance and Risk Management techniques within your organisation.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.