An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Masterclass
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is a global methodology for information management including establishing policies, procedures, tools, systems and best practices to manage all kinds of high volume content, information and files.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is a key set of policies, technologies, business change and information compliance to help manage content through its lifecycle and help meet local, regional and global compliance standards and regulations.
This programme covers advanced strategies, tools, and technologies used to manage content, information, physical records, electronic documents e.g. documents, images, videos, emails and paper documents through their information management lifecycle from initial publication to archival and disposal. In the programme you will learn how to:
- Understand advanced enterprise content management techniques, systems, policies and procedures and information management strategies
- Deal more efficiently with the growing volume of content on their document management systems, portals, websites and other storage systems
- Meet ISO standards including ISO9001 that states that companies must manage their documentation, information and content in a proper and classified manner.
- Address local, regional and global compliance standards and regulations relating to content and digital information storage
- Understand advanced enterprise content management global best practices, tools, techniques, systems, policies and procedures including ISO9001 documentation control management
- Develop key strategies for implementing information security, information governance, information architecture and business change to manage large volumes of digital content from capture to destruction or long term archiving
- Create and develop digital and paper filing and classification systems, implement digital assets and rights management, electronic signature systems and web and social content management tools
- Link knowledge management and collaboration with document management and records management systems including a review of the DIRKS methodology
- Explore the implications of an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) strategy in conjunction with scanning, printing, publishing and information archiving
- Develop strategies and develop action plans for content audits, information compliance, meet global and local legal standards and regulations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme will prove to be a useful and productive for all those who are interested in understanding Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and information management, those that have already attended either the ‘Document & Records Management Compliance’ or ‘Advanced Document & Records Management Compliance’ and how it can be implemented successfully. It will be of benefit to:
- IT professionals
- Records management professionals
- Document controllers
- Technical staff
- Document and Records Management personnel
- Document Management Supervisors
- Suppliers, Solution Providers and Vendors
- Users of Document and Records Management
- Personnel seeking to enhance their skills
Participants will learn by active participation during the programme through the use of a wide variety of instructional techniques. There will be group exercises to allow for a “hands on” approach to learning. Case studies will be utilized to present “best practices” approaches. In addition there will be in depth discussion of critical success factors.
This programme covers all the essential skills and advanced concepts for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and information management, governance and architecture in accordance with international standards such as ISO9001 documentation control. There will be discussions on the use of software, best practice implementation as well as applying all the key concepts. The programme will concentrate on the advanced skills required to effectively deploy and maximise the benefit of ECM as well as manage the information security and outcomes and deliver business benefits. All participants will return to their organizations with a detailed and advanced understanding and have developed action plans to implement ECM and information management, security, auditing and compliance successfully in their organisations.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.