An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: Enhancing the Skills of Training Co-ordinators
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Training Co-ordinators play a vital role in ensuring any training actually solves the performance gap or need, this programme equips you with the appropriate tools and techniques to manage these issues. In this programme you will study;
- How to develop the Training Coordinators competence
- How to influence management allowing new skills to be practiced
- The changing needs of business and illustrating/demonstrating results
- The most appropriate learning styles for individuals
- Training needs analysis, design, validation and evaluation techniques
- The training and development cycle
- Analyse how Training & Development contribution to business performance
- Reposition Training & Development by adopting a measured approach
- Examine administration systems and techniques
- Develop a profile for the Training Coordinator role
- Apply a new 4 quadrant analysis model for individual performance issues
- Be able to apply the 10 steps in the training cycle
- Consider action planning for your return to work including training requirements
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Managers whose main responsibility is the co-ordination of training needs, organising training events, selecting programmes or engaging external consultants
Full time T&D or HR specialists – including line managers with responsibility for the T & D of their subordinates
Technical professionals wishing to revalidate their knowledge and understanding when conducting training
Training Administrators, who are in regular contact with individuals or line managers involving performance improvement
- Professionals who wish to assess new approaches for Training Coordinators
The programme will be delivered in an interactive style, using group discussions, and programme material, encouraging active participation, exercises, real life case studies and questionnaires. There will also be the opportunity to discuss individual issues on a one to one basis with the Programme Leader if necessary.
The programme is designed to provide the essential skills and knowledge to perform the role of a Training Coordinator competently. It also provides the tools and techniques to achieve success analysing the benefits to the organisation. Then moves on to consider how to construct complex training solutions using a flexible approach
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.