An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: Employee Empowerment and Engagement
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This programme will show you how to empower your workforce – encouraging them to take responsibility for their own performance and how to engage your employees – how to make them loyal and committed. The outcome of this will be to release the potential of your workforce, improve the success of the organisation and create a happy and motivated team.
There is no doubt that employees who are engaged with their employer are happier, more productive, more positive and less likely to leave. There is a corresponding effect also on the leadership of the team – leaders will be able to release the potential of their team and concentrate on development and support rather than day to day responsibilities.
- Give employees more influence over the decisions that affect them and be sure of a positive response
- Maximise the intrinsic motivation of their staff
- Use interpersonal skills to develop and empower their staff
- Implement ideas for effective delegation
- Understand their role in empowering the work force
- Apply company-wide initiatives for empowering and engaging employees
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Supervisors, Superintendents and Team Leaders
- Staff with potential to reach supervisory and team leader roles
- HR or Personnel Generalists
- HR Business Partners
- Employee Relations Specialists
The training methodology used is designed to encourage maximum participation by all delegates. The presenter will suggest ideas and theories to the delegates and then encourage them to test out the ideas by the use of discussion, small group work, exercises and feedback. Each day of the programme will end by delegates completing their own record of what has been learned on the day and considering how the ideas might be transferred back to the workplace.
This programme will explore ideas that can be used at company-wide level and also techniques that can be used at local level by individual supervisors and professionals. The techniques explained will include:
- Informal participative decision-making programmes
- Job enrichment
- Self-managed work teams
- Quality circles
- Informal and formal consultation processes
- The establishments of charters with employees
Tips for how Supervisors and Team Leaders can empower their employees even without an organisation-wide policy
- Empowered performance reviews
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.