An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: Dynamic Analysis for Reinforced Concrete Structures under Dynamic Loading
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
In most industrial projects, petroleum industry in general, power generation and also refinery projects there are many structures affected by dynamic load due to machines or blast load. In this programme, the design management procedure for industrial projects will be clarified, and all loads that affect the structure building in oil and gas facilities will be illustrated.
The concrete structure design principles will be illustrated to select the suitable structure system. The materials response and characteristics too will be discussed in the programme.
The programme is intended to familiarise the participants with suitable ways in concrete design in industrial structure. They will also be familiar with any problem and its solution in the concrete structure in the petrochemical industry and its causes of failure.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will:
- Familiarize with the issues, standards, and procedures used to design structures that resist blast loads
- Be provided with in-depth knowledge of the principles of dynamic analysis
- Develop basic competence in the use of available engineering methods for calculating blast loads and Dynamic structural response
- Be provided an overview of the design approach used for typical construction materials (steel, concrete and masonry), Systems (shear walls and frames) and non-structural components (doors and windows)
- Familiarize with any problems and its solution in the concrete structure in the Petrochemical Industry and its causes of failure
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This programme is designed for Civil and Structural Engineering Professionals from Engineering Firms and Project Engineers
This programme is highly interactive, providing everyone with an opportunity to exchange views and learn from each other’s experiences. The programme also includes a range of case studies, discussions and exercises. Participants will be provided with detailed training materials and will be familiarized with suitable way in concrete design in industrial structure.Delegates will be provided with Excel® software to:
- Calculate the foundation for centrifugal machine
- Calculate the foundation for reciprocating machine
- Facilitate the calculation for blast building
- Principle of Dynamic Analysis and Techniques
- Phenomena of Blast Load and Dynamic Material Strength
- Concrete and Steel Structure Design to Resist Blast Load
- New Materials as CFRP to Protect the Structure from Blast Load
- New updated ASCE Publication
- Design of Blast Resistant Buildings in Petrochemical Facilities
- Practical Aspects for Various International Specification and Standard
- Designing a Control Room with Blast Resistant Specifications
- Material Response and Characteristics
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.