An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: Development-Based Performance Reviews
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
There are few magic bullets left in the arsenal of the effective leader. The use of development based performance reviews is one of them.
According to the research, this style of performance management will increase productivity by 15%; increase customer loyalty by 29% and will have been adopted by the top performers in each industry. Perhaps most surprisingly, this approach is not complicated. All that is needed is:
- A process for agreeing goals, rather than setting them
- A process for ensuring that the agreed goals are challenging
- Giving frequent feedback
- Providing coaching in an empowering way
- Passing the responsibility for success onto the person being managed
- Putting development at the heart of performance but development not training
This programme will show you how to do all of this, either as an HR professional, a training professional or as a team leader or supervisor. Do not expect anything complex or complicated. The techniques in this training session are easy to learn and simple to apply. As somebody once said, “Any fool can design something complicated, true genius lies in simplicity.”
- Carry out development based performance reviews
- Link development to day to day activities and make it real
- See how development based performance reviews assist in achieving the organisations wider objectives
- See how development based performance reviews assist in motivating and empowering employees
Demonstrate the skills involved in each of the five steps – agreeing objectives, providing feedback, coaching, reviewing performance and appraising
- Describe best practice in assisting with employee work-performance problems
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Team Leaders
Supervisors who are or will be responsible for the use and application of performance management and appraisal techniques
- HR; ER or Personnel Staff
- Training Officers
The training methodology used is designed to encourage maximum participation by all delegates. The presenter will suggest ideas and theories to the delegates and then encourage them to test out the ideas by the use of discussion, small group work, exercises and feedback. Each day of the seminar will end by delegates completing their own record of what has been learned on the day and considering how the ideas might be transferred back to the workplace.
This programme will show how to create a motivated and hard working team. A team that is committed and empowered. The programme will also show the role of the supervisor and team leader and how this should develop. This will allow individual supervisors and team leaders to see how they can add value to their organisation and create a high performance culture within individual teams and the organisation more widely.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.