An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Private: Coaching for Development
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
An effective people development coaching process will include a range of techniques from communication skills, counselling techniques, human psychological processes and an understanding of human development. This programme will introduce participants to the core skills of People Development Workplace Coaching and will focus on both the theoretical and the practical aspects of coaching. Workshops will be conducted each day wherein the day’s learning will be put into practice.
This programme will be facilitated by a qualified Occupational Psychologist and Certified Workplace Counsellor (CEAP) and experienced Coach.
In this programme you will study:
- What is meant by the terms ‘coaching’, ’mentoring’, ‘training’, ‘counselling’
- The Manager’s role in developing people
- Advanced workplace coaching techniques
- Effective communication skills
- The psychology of human development and learning
- Practical skills for motivational coaching
- Job Families, Career Ladders, and Employee Development
- Learning styles and the training cycle
- Ground rules for a mentoring relationship
- How to give constructive feedback
- Understand learning styles and the training cycle
- Appreciate the Manager’s role in developing people
- Examine a variety of techniques and methodologies for coaching
- Utilise modern coaching techniques in the workplace
- Develop practical coaching skills
- Communicate more effectively
- Apply motivational coaching techniques
- Understand the concepts of talent and succession management
- Understand the psychology of development
- Explore Nationalisation and Cultural issues and Coaching
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All Leaders, Managers and Supervisors
- Anyone moving into a Leadership role
- People who want the latest information on performance coaching
- Those interested in developing their career in management
- Anyone in a HR or training role
This Programme will be presented through an interactive presentation style. Individual and group activities, will intersperse the sessions. DVD and role plays situations will highlight the major teaching features. Role-Play and feedback will also be utilised to ensure goals are achieved.
This programme provides a systematic grounding in the core skills, principles and ethics of people development and workplace coaching. With an emphasis on leadership and professional practice, this programme prepares workplace coaches to work with people from any level of an organisation – from the shop floor to the board room
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.