This highly participative EuroMaTech online training course is designed to provide participants with the skills to understand the requirements of a comprehensive Testing, Analysis and Troubleshooting programme to maintain and prevent major faults from occurring in Power and Distribution Transformers.
The Power and Distribution Transformers online training course is targeted at technical personnel working in the Medium to Large Power Generation and Distribution Systems, particularly in the Utilities, Oil & Gas, Mining and Minerals Processing and Heavy Industries.
This EuroMaTech online training course is interactive and encourages delegates to participate through questions and answers, along with opportunities to discuss with the presenter specific issues which may result in appropriate solutions. Participants will learn:
- The difference between Distribution and Power Transformers
- Efficient Maintenance and Testing strategies
- The On-Line Monitoring of Power Transformers
- Maintenance Strategies – Reactive, Preventative and Conditioned Based
- The Importance of Insulating Oil Testing and Analysing the results
- The Causes and Consequences of Transformer Failure
- Importance of Dissolve Gas Analysis