An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Phyton Artificial Intelligence
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
|02 - 06 Oct 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|30 Sep - 04 Oct 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
Artificial Intelligence is transforming how we do everything in life. By enabling new technologies like self-driving cars and recommendation systems or improving old ones like medical diagnostics and search engines, the demand for expertise in AI and machine learning is growing rapidly.
This 5 day training course will enable you to take the first step toward solving important real-world problems and future-proofing your career. This course will cover major topics like:
- How to format your problem to be solvable
- How to prepare your data for use in a prediction
- How to combine that data with algorithms to create models that can predict the future
By course’s end, delegates will emerge with
- experience in libraries for machine learning
- knowledge of artificial intelligence principles
- ability to design intelligent systems of their own
- understanding of existing intelligent programs
The python AI training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of AI and Programming on python to the particular needs of their workplace.
This Phyton Artificial Intelligence training course explores the concepts and algorithms at the foundation of modern artificial intelligence, diving into the ideas that give rise to technologies like game-playing engines, handwriting recognition, and machine translation. Through hands-on projects, delegates will gain exposure to the theory behind graph search algorithms, classification, optimization, reinforcement learning, and other topics in artificial intelligence and machine learning as they incorporate them into their own Python programs.
Day 1 - Introduction to AI
- Introduction to Python programming
- graph search algorithms
- adversarial search
- first python program
Day 2 - Knowledge management in python
- logical inference
- probability theory
- Bayesian networks
- Markov models
- Python applications
Day 3 - Machine learning in python
- Segmentation examples
- Random forest
- reinforcement learning
Day 4 - Neural Network
- basic neural networks
- neural network applications in python
- natural language processing (NLP)
- chatbot application in python
Day 5 - other AI applications
- image processing and computer vision
- Fuzzy logic applications in Python
- Genetic algorithms in python
- Deep learning in python
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL