Management and organisational behaviour are affected by multiple issues within an organisation, from the type of work done, to the industry, to the rules and policies of the company. All of these elements work together to establish a culture within an organization and to provide direction and guidance for employees as they go about their day-to-day work.
In the Organisational Structure & Work Ethics Behaviour training course we provide the definition of work ethics and high-output working in a business environment, achieving higher quality and increased performance and productivity. A major part of the training course explores what a good business work ethics means, why it is important and how it is made to work in companies and other organisations.
Participants on the Organisational Structure & Work Ethics Behaviour training course will develop the following competencies:
- Skills, techniques to organise and instruct people at all levels to work at their best
- Methods for building a high-performance and high-output work ethic in all staff
- Develop a solid understanding of organisational structure theory
- How to create a good work ethic, improving motivation and achieving more
- Identify individual behaviours can build to the achievement of organisational goals.
- Investigate and prescribe which of the motivational theories.
Employee Assistance Certification Commission (EACC), an autonomous credentialing body established by EAPA to maintain and administer all aspects of the CEAP® program, has approved this course for 25 professional Development Hours (PDHs). The use of this logo is not an endorsement by EAPA of the quality of the course. It means that this course has met the EAPA’s criteria to the pre-approved for CEAP® certification or recertification PDHs.
This activity has been pre-approved by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). Participants attending this training session are entitled to receive: 25 General Recertification Credit Hours. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit