An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Oracle Primavera P6 Rel. 8.0 Fundamentals
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management, the recognized standard for high performance project management software, is designed to handle large-scale, highly sophisticated and multifaceted projects. It can be used to:
- Organize projects up to 100,000 activities
- Balance resource capacity
- Plan, schedule, and control complex projects
- Allocate best resources and track progress
- Monitor and visualize Project Performance vs. Plan
- Conduct what-if analysis and analyse alternative project plans
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.
- Learn how to manage a project through its entire life cycle
- Be able to plan and execute using Primavera P6 Professional application
- Learn to add activities, assign resources, and create a baseline
- Gain a thorough background in the concepts of planning and scheduling
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Planning Managers
- Planning Engineers
- Cost Control Engineers
- Anyone enrolled in Project Management
The Oracle Primavera virtual training course, P6 Rel. 8.0 conducted by EuroMaTech, will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, using the Oracle Primavera P6 tool, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to use and apply all the elaborated principles using the provided tool.
The Oracle Primavera virtual training course P6 Rel. 8.0 provides hands-on training for Primavera’s client / server-based solution, leading participants through the entire project life cycle, from planning to execution. Topics include adding activities, assigning resources, and creating a baseline. Participants also gain a thorough background in the concepts of planning and scheduling.
All programmes and instruction stress the three basic elements of project management: schedule, resource and costs.
Day 1: Introducing the Oracle Primavera P6 Tool
- Introduction to Oracle Primavera P6
- Introduction to Planning & Scheduling
- Enterprise / Project Specific Data
- What is the EPS / OBS
- Define Calendars
- Open a Sample Project
- Import / Export Projects
- Create a New Project
Day 2: Adding Activities and Assigning Activity Codes
- Create a work breakdown structure
- Add activities
- Identify and create relationships
- Schedule the project
- Maintain the project documents library
- Assign constraints
Day 3: Formatting the Schedule and Assigning Roles & Resources
- Define activity codes
- Format schedule data (Grouping, Sorting, Filtering)
- Define roles and resources
- Assign roles
- Assign resources and costs
- Analyze resources
Day 4: Optimizing and Managing the Project Plan
- Optimize the project plan
- Baseline the project
- Execute the project
- Update the project
Day 5: Reporting Performance
- Report performance
- Global change
- User preferences
- Tips and Techniques
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL