Operations form the base of every organisation, whether in manufacturing, service or non-profit industries. Today’s competitive pressures have led to a sharper focus on operational efficiency, working capital management, and return on assets. Striving to achieve operational excellence is one of the most important contributors to an organisation’s sustainable performance and growth.
Knowledge and expertise in operations management is an important requirement of personnel across all business functions and there is an increasing demand for operations management specialists in all types of organisations.
Participants attending this EuroMaTech virtual training course will develop the following competencies:
- Align the voice of the customer with business strategy
- Understand core operational practices
- Understand the importance operational excellence
- Develop an operational excellence action plan
- Efficiently utilise resources by employing effective planning and controlling activities