An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Oil & Gas Industry Operations and Markets
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|04 - 08 Dec 2023||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|29 Apr - 03 May 2024||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|02 - 06 Dec 2024||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
This EuroMaTech Oil & Gas Industry Operations and Markets online training course presents fundamental aspects of oil and gas industry including its operations and markets. Regarding oil & gas operations an overview starting from exploration to final transport is explained. In addition; emphasis is placed on the factors which affect oil and gas markets, including; wells cost, seasonal impacts on prices, and oil reserves. This online training course will help participants master required skills presence related to tasks and challenges they face in their work.
At the End of This Online Training Course the Participants will be able to:
- Understand Petroleum Industry Upstream Dynamics and Future Trends
- Acquire basic knowledge for Oil & Gas Geology, Exploration and Production
- Well Evaluations & Completions Technique
- Management of Oil Recovery Mechanisms
- Value the Technological Advances in Upstream
- Conduct Economic Evaluations of Project
- Review and Compare of Different Fiscal Systems in the oil & gas World Industry
- Participate in Risk & Uncertainty Analysis in Capital Investments
- Evaluate Projects by Risk-based Economics, and Petroleum Project Evaluation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers for Business Development
- Planning Professionals
- Geoscience & Engineering Professionals
- Refinery Professionals
- Supply Planners & Scheduling Professionals
- Government Regulators
- Law Professionals
- Tax & Finance Advisors
This EuroMaTech online training course will include a number of exercises aimed at enhancing each participant’s capability to understand various oil & gas field production operation and problems. A number of short industrial videos and animated exercises will be presented during the course to enhance the participants’ knowledge about field operations.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training.
This EuroMaTech online training seminar will include:
Basic technical skills to comprehend; oil & gas formation, various methods for acquiring oil & gas to the marketplace and how reserves are estimated. Understanding of separate processing requirements for producing a marketable quality product and to recognize the importance of crude oil type and refinery complexity on profitability. Appreciation of the importance of crude oil and natural gas transportation logistics on the oil and gas value chain.
Day 1 : Introduction
- Exploration & Seismic surveys
- Reservoir and Wellheads (crude – NG – condensates – reservoir – the well – well head)
- Upstream Operations (drilling & rig components - manifolds and gathering – separation – gas treatment – oil and gas storage)
- Midstream Operations (gathering - gas plants – gas processing – pipelines – LNG liquefaction and regasification)
- Operational Concerns/Economics
Day 2 : World Energy Markets
- Statistical review of petroleum consumption and supply
- OPEC (Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries)
- EIA (Energy Information Administration)
- Distribution transmission and transportation
- Tank farms and storage
Day 3 : Refinery Operations
- Physical separation – Distillation
- Chemical conversion processes
- Refinery Complexity and Margins
- Hydro-treating, Catalytic Reforming, Alkylation, and Isomerization
- Residue Reduction I: Cat Cracking, Hydrocracking, Visbreaking, Hydrocracking
- Residue Reduction II: Coking, Asphalt and Residual Fuel
- Seminar Exercise - Blending
Day 4 : Gas Processing
- Inlet separation, Dehydration/Dew-point control
- Contaminants & Pipeline Gas specifications
- Amine Gas Sweetening
- Physical Solvent Processes
- Sulphur Recovery
- Gas compression & Liquefaction
Day 5 : Oil and Gas Management
- Cost estimation of oil and gas facilities
- Pricing, Trading, Markets, Risk Management
- Crude Benchmarks & price estimation
- Derivatives – Futures, Options and Swaps
- Climate Change & Renewable Energy
- Course Exercises, Evaluation and roundup
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.