An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
OFM Waterflood Monitoring and Surveillance
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
This highly participative training course in the use of Oil Field Manager software is designed to provide delegates with the full information regarding well and reservoir analysis software, providing reservoir surveillance and production monitoring tools that help you optimize well performance management. Delegates will gain knowledge necessary for the successful use of OFM Streamline Module, to automatically or graphically define waterflood patterns, by using production and reservoir data.
Delegates will be combining this information with pressure data and PVT algorithms, to determine reservoir volumes and voidage. The main focus of this training is the introduction to OFM software and for the delagates to gain experience in setting up patterns and performing analyses on a waterflood project.
Participants attending the OFM Waterflood Monitoring and Surveillance training course will develop the following competencies:
- Proficient use of OFM software
- Understand the many features of OFM
- Use OFM in a way that closely matches the way of delegates day-to-day work
- Learn how to use features and capabilities of the OFM application,
- Perform hands on preparation and analysis of Waterflood Monitoring and Surveillance
- Gain the full insight of OFM software
- Get acquainted with Stream Lines in OFM