High performance teams are essential for organisations to perform well. It is common to hear of management teams, production teams, service teams or even whole organisations being referred to as teams. Employers stress the importance of employees working as a team and advertise for staff with the ability to work in such a way. In a general sense, people talk of teamwork when they want to emphasise the virtues of co-operation and the need to make use of the various strengths of employees. However, many teams underperform and this causes major problems for the organisation, and therefore the team leader.
This EuroMaTech Mastering Team Leadership Skills e-learning course is designed to help you to:
- Enhance your team leadership skills
- Motivate and manage your people for effective accomplishment
- Deal effectively with conflict in a team
- Build a high-performance team
- Obtain success through dynamic team development