An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Mastering Financial Modelling Workshops
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|11 - 15 Sep 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|20 - 24 Nov 2023||Lisbon - Portugal||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|18 - 22 Dec 2023||Porto - Portugal||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|04 - 08 Mar 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|02 - 06 Jun 2024||Cairo - Egypt||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|09 - 13 Sep 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|18 - 22 Nov 2024||Lisbon - Portugal||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|16 - 20 Dec 2024||Porto - Portugal||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
This EuroMaTech Mastering Financial Modelling Workshops will provide participants with the essential financial modelling skills to analyse and manage risk facing organisations in today’s world. Around the globe decision-makers face unprecedented levels of risk and uncertainty and traditional financial analysis and forecasting tools do not provide the flexibility to manage in these demanding conditions.
This is a hands-on workshop, which will provide participants with the methods and techniques necessary in the modelling using Excel. The delegates will be equipped with a set of powerful financial tools sufficient to manage the opportunities and threats confronting the organisation.
This EuroMaTech training seminar will highlight:
- Challenges facing business around the globe.
- Financial modelling Skills using Excel
- Mastering the tools and techniques of financial analysis
- Appropriate techniques in minimising forecasting error
- Effective capital investment decision-making
- Models and techniques for risk management
This EuroMaTech training course has been designed to provide participants with up-to-date knowledge and practical skills in the preparation and interpretation of public sector financial statements and budgets.
By the end of this EuroMaTech training seminar participants will have learned to:
- Design and build practical and effective financial models in Excel.
- Improve your skills in analysing and interpreting financial statements
- Build financial forecasting models for a range of business applications.
- Apply financial modelling techniques to investment decision-making
- Use a range of tools to analyse and manage business risk
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech Mastering Financial Modelling Workshop is designed to provide useful insights and practical skills to professionals from a wide range of disciplines and industry sectors, but particularly those involved in planning, forecasting and investment decision-making.
This EuroMaTech training seminar is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Financial Accounting Team Members
- Cost and Management Accounting Staff
- Finance Managers
- Planning Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Capital Investment and Project Team Members
This EuroMaTech training seminar will be structured as a highly participative workshop with formal presentations, case studies and interactive worked examples. Relevant examples and case studies illustrate the application of each of the topics covered and opportunities are provided to practice and perfect financial modelling in Excel.
Delegates will benefit from this hands-on workshop that has been designed to provide them with the essential theory of financial analysis, forecasting and financial decision-making whilst focusing heavily on building the practical skills to develop their own financial models in Excel.
This EuroMaTech training will greatly enhance their contribution to organisational performance and improve their career prospects by:
- Raised awareness of management of risk and uncertainty
- Greater involvement in management planning and decision-making processes
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and its most powerful financial functions
- Using powerful Excel financial modelling skills for forecasting and decision-making
- Ability to model and apply investment decision-making techniques
DAY 1 : The Challenge of Financial Economic Decision-Making
- The practice of financial/economic analysis
- The value-creating company
- Corporate value and shareholder value
- A dynamic perspective of business
- The agency problem and corporate governance.
- What information and data to use?
- The nature of financial statements.
- The context of financial analysis and decision-making.
DAY 2 : Mastering Financial Analysis
- Building a Financial Ratio Database in Excel
- Practical Modelling: The Cost-Volume-Profit Relationship
- Measuring and Improving Return On Investment
- Measuring and Improving Asset Management Efficiency
- Measuring and Managing Capital Structure and Risk
- Practical Modelling: The Effect of Gearing on Shareholders’ Earnings
DAY 3 : Improving Financial Forecasting
- Practical Modelling: Using Excel Statistical Analysis Tools
- Avoiding Common Forecasting Problems
- Using Moving Averages to Analyse Time Series Data
- Using Linear Regression for Sales Trend Analysis
- Using Excel Solver to Minimise Forecasting Error
- Using Regression and Correlation to Forecast Costs
- Practical Modelling: Cash Flow Forecasting
DAY 4 : Financial Models to Improve Investment Decision-making
- Principles of Capital Investment Decision-making
- Sources and Cost of Business Finance
- Practical Modelling: Using Excel Discounted Cash Flow Tools
- Practical Modelling: Capital Investment Analysis
- Essentials of Business Valuation
- Practical Modelling: Business Valuation Based on Shareholder Value Added
DAY 5 : Valuation and Business Performance
- Managing for shareholder value
- Shareholder value creation in perspective
- Evolution of value-based methodologies
- Creating value in restructuring and combinations
- Financial strategy in acquisitions
- Business valuation
- Business restructuring and reorganisations
- Management buy outs (MBOs) and management buy ins (MBIs)
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.