Did you know that approximately 85% of job success is based on “soft skills” while only 15% is based on technical knowledge? Whether you are interacting in the boardroom, online or abroad, effective soft skills will make the biggest impact in successfully building relationships.
First Impressions, Making an Impact and Achieving your Objectives are just three benefits from this dynamic training course. During the Mastering Business Etiquette & Protocol training course, participants will gain practical knowledge and advanced skills to help them prepare for key interactions with colleagues.
This EuroMaTech training course develops the concept of business etiquette and the proper etiquette practices for different business, work and social scenarios. Participants will learn the etiquette requirements for meeting, entertaining, telephone and internet business interaction scenarios. Additionally, the training course addresses etiquette challenges when doing business in a multi-cultural situation or meeting.
Participants on the Mastering Business Etiquette & Protocol training course will develop the following competencies:
- Social etiquette, manners and business protocol
- Professional conduct required in formal events
- Professional networking etiquette and the art of conversation
- Keys to international etiquette, manners and behaviours
- Communication etiquette; the invisible rules of telephone and written standards
- Advanced business etiquette and ethics
- Dealing with VIPs, suppliers, negotiation and difficult situations