An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
Effective use of business data, information technology and various analytical methods helps managers and employees gain improved insight into their business issues and helps make better informed decisions. Tools and techniques presented in this programme can be applied across many areas in a wide variety of organisations to improve stakeholder satisfaction, enhance return on investment, mitigate business risks and improve planning.
The Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation virtual training course covers the foundational knowledge necessary to collect reliable business data and conduct comprehensive analysis to help maximise organisational value. The virtual training course is focused on the enhancement of essential knowledge and skills and equips participants with a toolbox of ideas and methodologies for effective data collection and analysis.
Participants on the Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation virtual training course will develop the following competencies:
- Critical thinking
- Problem definition and business needs analysis
- Business data collection, including design of questionnaires
- Business data analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Management problem solving and decision making
- Influencing stakeholders through persuasive communication
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.
This EuroMaTech virtual training course aims to expand participants’ knowledge of business data collection and analysis methodologies to help make better decisions and create real business value. It provides a productive environment to develop hands-on skills and practice specific diagnostic tools and techniques.
As a result of attending this virtual training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the business context of data collection
- Learn to obtain and analyse business information from a wide range of primary and secondary information sources including stakeholder consultations, surveys and research
- Use proven diagnostic and analytical tools to organize, verify, validate and prioritise data
- Apply some simple statistical analysis tools to obtain specific business insights
- Develop and present viable business solutions based on a rational analysis of options
- Learn a simple, tried and tested approach for persuasive and influential presentation of business information
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation virtual training course will benefit employees and managers who are involved in collection, analysis and communication of business data and information and wish to be able to develop robust and justified business solutions and convince stakeholders to support their recommendations.
This EuroMaTech virtual training course will equally appeal to decision makers and those who support them in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
With multiple short case studies, exercises and facilitated discussions of real-life experiences, this course aims to share a wealth of practical tools and methodologies developed through years of management and consulting experience.
The Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation virtual training course is structured to balance theoretical and practical hands-on considerations from business analytics. This stimulating learning experience provides participants with opportunities to apply their knowledge in practical problem solving in specific business situations.
We explore good practices of business research and data collection, including tips for asking the right questions and asking the questions right. Then we move to a discussion of common data analysis tools and their application in specific business situations. The next section of the virtual training course focuses on option analysis and development of practical recommendations. The objective of the last section of the virtual training course is to provide participants with the skills and knowledge to communicate business information and deliver business presentations and reports with real impact.
- Introduction and key concepts
- Fundamentals of business decision making
- Decision process and critical thinking
- Data, information, knowledge
- Fact, statistic, rumour, fiction
- Understanding business problems / opportunities
- Recognising business problems
- Formulation of objectives
- Problem definition
- Recognising and formulation of assumptions, priorities and constraints
- Collecting relevant evidence
- Data for decision making; uses of business research
- Business research process
- Research purpose, objectives and value
- Research design
- Data sources
- Research proposal
- Gathering and organising relevant data
- Surveys / questionnaires: asking the right questions
- Asking the questions right
- Data verification and validation
- Types of business data
- Data reliability and validity
- Decision models and basic spreadsheets
- Visualizing and exploring data
- Data analysis: analysing information, basic business statistics and tools
- Charts and frequency distributions
- Pivot tables
- Descriptive statistics
- Descriptive analysis
- Using the measures of central tendency and variability in business decisions
- Probability distributions and data modeling
- Probability in management decisions
- Statistical decision theory
- Simple business applications of probability distributions
- Business data analysis
- Measures of association in business: correlation and regression analysis
- Popular diagnostic and analytical models
- Fundamentals of option analysis
- Choice heuristics
- Payoff tables and decisions under certainty, risk and uncertainty
- Decision trees and utility theory
- Effective business communication to persuade and influence
- A framework for persuasive communication: AIM-FOCUS
- The importance of AIM
- The need to FOCUS your message
- Writing convincing reports
- The art of influence through business presentations
- Case study
- Lesson learned
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL