An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Mastering and Managing Professional Communications
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
This highly interactive and engaging EuroMaTech online training course will help you to develop a toolkit of skills and understandings to drive effective communications practice in your organisation. PR and Communications are at the heart of business performance. Modern methods, tools and channels have greatly increased the speed in which communications can be experienced, from local to global. The Mastering and Managing Professional Communications online training course will help delegates to be more adaptable to changing needs of your stakeholders and business partners. It establishes the importance of strategy in developing communications plans and the personal leadership skills to implement and manage public relations activities. You will look at practical ways in which a communications strategy can be created, as an integral part of corporate strategy. It will help you take control and responsibility for shaping and delivering campaigns, keep you on top of your workload, manage and motivate people and plan and develop your project management skills to deliver effective, timely and cost effective communication programmes.
This EuroMaTech online training course will explain the principles of emotional intelligence, effective negotiating, analytical thinking and influencing, demonstrate how they work in practice and enable you to handle the dynamics of media and reputation management. You will build your confidence in communication and learn:
- The tools and techniques for managing internal communications, morale and mood
- How to manage the media including social media
- How to think strategically, plan and manage time, staff and budgets effectively
- How to shape external perceptions of your organisation and drive its reputation
- Negotiating, brief-taking, influencing and presentation skills
The Professional Communications online training course will enable participants to:
- Set Corporate Affairs in strategic anticipatory and effective context to assess options
- Understand the PR planning cycle and how to set an annual plan and clear objectives
- Develop an understanding of stakeholder programmes for regular, clear communication
- Examine the development of Corporate Affairs tools and how to influence at all levels
- Understand the development of strategy / plans / tactics and leadership of these key areas
- Understand evaluation and the interpretation and use of research
- Develop and manage a communications team effectively
- Organise tasks in order of importance and urgency and set project schedules
Who Should Attend
This EuroMaTech online training course is designed for communications professionals who would like to improve, refresh and upgrade their skills and for their managers. It would also benefit any professional whose role includes advising leadership on communication, communicating with clients, suppliers, partners and staff of the organisation. It is particularly beneficial to:
- PR professionals and their Managers
- Public Affairs Staff
- Corporate Communications Specialists
- Marketing Professionals
- Customer Service Professionals and
- Internal Communications Specialists
This Professional Communications online training course is carefully designed to address all styles of learning and to engage participants fully through the use of programme materials, exercises, training videos and discussions of relevant organisational issues. Seminars and discussions are either preceded or followed by powerful individual or group exercises. These exercises provide opportunities for personal participation in real situations. Each day every participant will make one presentation and full feedback will be given. This process makes the training fun filled, fast-paced and challenging. The environment is secure, uplifting and confidence-building.is an intensive, interactive experience illustrated throughout with practical examples.
This EuroMaTech online training course looks at variety of corporate communications tools and models before examining in details the potential value and role of key stakeholders in the corporate affairs / PR process. It looks at approaches that will permeate the whole organisation as well as the specialist disciplines within PR and communications. Firmly establishing the place of PR in the company, the programme looks at the contributions that can be measured. Participants will be introduced to the process of developing a communications strategy and plan. The skills of day-to-day management concentrate on the management of time and projects, team development and management of performance.
Day 1 - Introduction and Welcome: The Power of Communication
- Corporate communications overview and strategy
- The evolving practice of corporate communications in the 21st Century
- Informing, engaging and influencing stakeholders and business partners
- Using Neurosciences Insights to influence and persuade
- Cialdini’s principles of persuasion and influencing
- Moments of Truth, Touchpoints, reputation and personal leadership
- Measuring and developing emotional capital
Day 2 - From the Inside Out: Crafting Consistent Messages
- Internal communications means and methods; Setting internal communications goals
- Communication as a change agent Â – working adaptably with internal clients
- Using insight research and feedback for continuous improvement
- Communications, culture and performance â€“ influencing the workforce
- Communications channels mapping and monitoring
- Storytelling, content management, the media and internal / external alignment
- Measuring internal communications effectiveness
Day 3 - Teamwork in a Networked Organisation
- The development of effective, adaptable task teams across organisational functions
- Engaging and motivating teams using emotional intelligence
- Managing performance to enable distributed proactive personal leadership
- Project management and scheduling using Gantt charts
- Workload / time management and adaptable / agile processes
- Evaluating your progress and continuous personal / team improvement
Day 4 - Negotiating, Influencing and Presentation Skills
- A planned and analytical approach to negotiation
- Preparing for effective negotiation and dealing with difficult people
- The negotiating process – using emotional intelligence
- Presenting to client’s and colleagues – the 15 minute preparation method
- Structure, delivery and body language
- Practice presentations with feedback
Day 5 - The Communications Strategy and Plan
- The managers’ role integrating strategic, operational and tactical leadership
- The Big Picture: Business Strategy Overview and matching communications strategy
- Setting SMART objectives through analytical thinking
- Building a communications activity plan – regular stakeholder communication/influence
- Building a communications activity plan – managing issues and planning campaigns
- Communicating the plan to senior management and to the team
- End of course review and evaluation
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.