Managing stress and work life balance isn’t a luxury but should be considered absolutely essential for the mental, physical and emotional well-being of every staff member. Every aspect of work life, from safety, sick days, customer satisfaction and work place harmony are all directly affected by how stress and work life balance is managed.
In this highly interactive EuroMaTech e-learning training course we will examine both the personal and the collective sides of the stress experience. A lot of our stress is self created, and can be managed by learning how to communicate effectively, change our thoughts, manage our emotions and use our time more effectively. However a substantial amount of stress and work life imbalance is also created through work cultures and environments which fail to recognise the multiple benefits of prioritising staff well-being or the impact of ignoring it.
Participants attending the Managing Stress and Work Life Balance e-learning training course will develop the following competencies:
- Achieving balance through becoming a master planner and goal setter
- Being emotionally intelligent in workplace relationships
- Creating a work place culture in which people can thrive
- Resolving anger and conflict in the self and teams
- Take control of your habits and achieve success in all areas of your life