An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Managing Stress & Work-Life Balance
Balancing Roles, Responsibilities, Relationships and Resources without Stress
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
Managing stress and work life balance isn’t a luxury but should be considered absolutely essential for the mental, physical and emotional well-being of every staff member. Every aspect of work life, from safety, sick days, customer satisfaction and work place harmony are all directly affected by how stress and work life balance is managed.
In this highly interactive EuroMaTech e-learning training course we will examine both the personal and the collective sides of the stress experience. A lot of our stress is self created, and can be managed by learning how to communicate effectively, change our thoughts, manage our emotions and use our time more effectively. However a substantial amount of stress and work life imbalance is also created through work cultures and environments which fail to recognise the multiple benefits of prioritising staff well-being or the impact of ignoring it.
Participants attending the Managing Stress and Work Life Balance e-learning training course will develop the following competencies:
- Achieving balance through becoming a master planner and goal setter
- Being emotionally intelligent in workplace relationships
- Creating a work place culture in which people can thrive
- Resolving anger and conflict in the self and teams
- Take control of your habits and achieve success in all areas of your life
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.
EuroMaTech’s Managing Stress and Work Llife Balance e-learning training course aims to help participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Understand their own personalities and personal stress challenges
- Finding meaning and purpose in work
- Setting and achieving short and long term goals
- How to create a success mind set and attitude
- How to manage emotions and be a calm mature influential leader
- Manage anger and conflict within your self and the team
- Communicate in a clear, confident and calm manner
- Master mindfulness and stress management techniques
- Organise your work and personal life to achieve balance and synergy
Who Should Attend?
This is a course which every staff member should attend as a foundation for creating a happy, healthy and productive self and team, including:
- Team Managers and Leaders
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
- Office Managers and Administrative Staff
- PAs and Secretarial Staff
This EuroMaTech course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes group and individual exercises, case studies, role-plays, videos, and discussions – along with formal inputs.
This unique EuroMaTech e-learning training course on Managing Stress and Work life balance covers both the personal and the organisational perspectives on this critical topic. You will learn how to manage your thoughts and emotions, take control of your time and tasks, and communicate more effectively. Equally importantly you will examine how your team or department can make changes to improve the way you set up your office, systems and workloads, in order to create a healthy, happy, harmonious and productive work place for everyone.
Day 1 : Self and Stress Management
- Personal diagnosis – how stressed are you?
- Personality types and individual stressers
- Continuum of control – when to be proactive and when to let go
- Roots causes and cures of stress
- Mind / Body connection – flight and fight response
- Mindfulfulness and relaxation techniques
- Self – Care – self assessment and strategies
Day 2 : Time and Task Management
- Creating a clear vision, purpose and mission for your life
- Setting and achieving goals
- Scheduling your work
- The habits of highly effective people
- Scheduling your work to achieve work life balance
- Time management traps to avoid
- How to keep yourself motivated and focused
Day 3 : Relationship and Conflict Management
- Emotional intelligence at work
- Difference between emotions and feelings and how to manage them
- Overcoming the problem of ego in the workplace
- Communicating assertively
- Communication Styles
- Resolving conflicts in the team
- Dealing with difficult people
Day 4 : Creating a Positive Work Place Culture
- Creating a healthy and inspiring work environment
- Running effective and enjoyable workplace meetings
- Ways to boost team morale and motivation
- Creativity techniques for innovation and transformation
- How to create an empowered team
- Supporting staff which are having stress issues
- Creating fair workloads and monitoring staff stress levels
Day 5 : Leadership 101
- Self managing leadership
- Leadership styles for all situations
- How to create change from any position in the company
- Change management
- Coaching others to achieve success and work life balance
- Dealing with the expectations, demands and stress of leadership roles
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL