An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Managing Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction
(Customer Management Specialist)
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
Customers always were the life-blood of any enterprise. The rise of Internet technologies and especially Social Media has re-shaped the entire business environment, destroying many traditional points of Strategic Differentiation and making the Customer Experience, the central point of their Strategy. The Customer Experience is the last sustainable Strategic Battleground. To survive in this New World, companies must use skills, tools and techniques to ensure the Customer’s Experience is front and centre in their proposition.
The strategic goal for any enterprise must be to understand what the customer decides is quality and then to be able to produce and deliver that quality in a consistent, cost-effective manner.
In this EuroMaTech online training course, you will:
- Learn about Customer Service and Quality Management Tools
- Learn how to improve Customer Satisfaction
- Improve your People Skills
- Learn how to Proactively Manage and Control Expectations
- Develop tools and models to enable you to consistently deliver a high-quality product or service to both internal and external customers.
- Understand how to thrive in this new world of SEO, Social Media and Instant, ‘Always on’ peer-review.
- Describe how to use Quality Management tools and methods
- Build strong customer relationships
- Help influence and set customer expectations
- Measure their own degree of customer focus and be able to apply a variety of methods to get closer to the customer
- Implement improved people skills to enhance customer service
- Improve service to internal customers as well as external customers
- Use skills to build effective relationships
- Develop Strategies and Skills for harnessing Internet and Social Media tools to create and maintain meaningful and sustainable relationships with Customers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Directors and those responsible for Profitable growth within the Organization.
- All business professionals in customer facing positions or with specific responsibilities for Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction
- Personnel new to the role, as well as more experienced officers seeking to examine and enhance their service quality and customer satisfaction skills
- Marketing professionals looking for a compelling strategic edge in the market
- Team leaders looking to relate to their teams and to higher management
The Managing Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction online training course will be highly participative and will include a wide range of methods including presentations, discussions, videos, case studies and exercises. We will look at examples of Global Best Practices in the use of Social Media tools and tactics in Customer Relationship Management. Where appropriate, these will include real issues brought to the training course by delegates.
After completing the Managing Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction online training course, delegates will be equipped with the tools, models, skills and confidence to improve and enhance current practices, develop new processes and monitor their success.
This EuroMaTech online training course will help delegates become customer service champions and equip them with the appropriate confidence, skills and tools to turn any department into a world-class service provider and the envy of all other internal customers.
Day 1: Introducing Quality Management and Customer Services
- Introduction to Quality Management
- The history of Quality in business
- Basic Quality concepts
- What is it that Customers want?
- How can we calculate the total cost of Quality?
- Customer satisfaction is a perception and can be managed
- Setting customer expectations
- Changing internal perceptions
- Getting closer to customers, understanding value
- Understanding customer needs and expectations
- Commitment starts at the top of the organisation
Day 2: Service Quality Tools & Techniques
- Five steps to Effective Quality Management
- Beginning with measurement
- Then we need methods of Control
- Continuous Improvement
- Service Quality Tools and Techniques
- Tools and approach to be used to include
- Integrated Quality Management Systems
- Balanced Scorecard
- Six Sigma
- Pareto Analysis
- Nominal Group Technique
- Cause and Effect Analysis
- Solution Effect Analysis
- Selection Grid
Day 3: Managing Customer Expectations
- Exceeding customer expectations every time
- Determining how to exceed expectations
- It’s the little things that matter – increased satisfaction at minimal cost
- Asking for feedback on performance
- Ongoing evaluation of effectiveness to ensure satisfaction
- Maximise the value you deliver
- Understanding different customer styles
Day 4: People Skills to Deliver Excellent Customer Service
- Back to basics – communicating with our customers
- Identify Listening Styles for you and your customer
- Building Rapport
- Influencing skills
- Persuasion techniques
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Understanding Customer Behaviours
- Understanding where Anger comes from
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
Day 5: Operating Virtually & Making it Happen
- Best Practices in using Social Media
- Search Engine Optimization Masterclass
- Using the tools, models and techniques discussed so far in 2 case studies
- A Real-Life case study (in small teams)
- Your own work situation (in same-company groups or alone)
- Producing a Plan of Action to take back to the office
- How to improve customer satisfaction in 5 quick steps
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.