An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Managing Purchasing Requisition
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This EuroMaTech Managing Purchase Requisition training course will provide you with a good understanding of the best practice principles of developing and agreeing on specifications for goods or services, use a range of proven models and methods used in supplier selection and master of the basics of negotiations.
It will help you to contribute to purchasing projects professionally and to obtain increased value and performance from your suppliers
This EuroMaTech Managing Purchase Requisition training course provides both strategic and tactical insights into:
- How to select a wide and adequate number of suppliers
- Selecting only the best suppliers to participate
- How to measure their performance objectively
- To ensure that they perform according to expectations
By the end of this EuroMaTech Managing Purchase Requisition training course, you will have the:
- Ability to select competent vendors for obtaining quotations
- Ability to fully understand proponent needs and takes action to make sure the information in the enquiry is adequate for vendors to understand the requirement.
- Ability to ensure all obligations strictly addressed in the RFQ and communicated clearly to the vendors.
- Ability to analyze the purchase requisition for its content and priority.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech Managing Purchase Requisition training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will especially benefit:
- Manager, team leaders and department heads who want to learn purchasing techniques
- Team leaders, supervisors, section heads and managers who to have to work with suppliers
- Safety and security professionals purchase equipment
- Anyone who wants to cut costs and get value for money
The EuroMaTech Managing Purchase Requisition training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of transport management to the particular needs of their Organisation.
Day 1 - Introduction to Purchasing and Procurement and strategies
- Introduction to Purchasing and Procurement
- User proven supplier selection strategies to get the price and performance
- Developing good selection criteria for choosing a supplier
- Engaging with stakeholders effectively – before, during and after supplier selection
- What a good specification for goods and services looks like
- The importance of defining quality and performance standards at an early stage
Day 2 - Understanding the Value Proposition of Procurement to a Corporate
- Linking Corporate and Procurement Objectives
- World-Class Procurement Performance Benchmarking
- KPIs to Measure Procurement Performance
- Typical Procurement Organizational Structures
- Organizational Structure of Purchasing Department
- Common Requisition-To-Pay and Contract Management Systems
- Private and Public Procurement Policies
Day 3 - Supplier Management and supplier performance
- How to qualify vendors using Q.U.E.S.T approach
- Developing the Supplier Qualification Program (SQP)
- Developing an approved supplier list based on the required technologies
- Supplier Risk management through Spend Analysis
- Establishing the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Understanding total Cost of Operations/Ownership
- Supplier continuous improvements (Kaizen)
- Understanding the element of contract
Day 4 - How to develop and process that delivers ‘best practice’ when selecting suppliers
- Supplier Classification System
- Supplier Qualification Methods
- Supplier Performance Metrics
- Apply Performance criteria to Purchasing Decisions
- Process Mapping To Eliminate Low Value Activities
- Applying eProcurement business process
Day 5 - Improving the Image of Procurement
- The seven global procurement fraud challenges
- Procurement frauds and its effects
- Basic Issues in Corruption and Fraud Prevention
- 10 ways to control procurement fraud
- Increasing the Level of Procurement Professionalism
- The Most Common Procurement Fraud Schemes and their Primary Red Flags·
- Six common procurement fraud schemes
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.