Managing Projects with MS Project 2016 online training course will introduce delegates A to Z of planning and scheduling with MS Project 2016. Delegates will be able to comprehend on how to effectively plan, schedule and execute with Project 2016 to ensure sustainable Project success. Consistent Project Control and Monitoring is central for any Project Management.
MS Project Project 2016 is an essential planning tool-kit for any aspiring Project professionals. Gaps in resources utilisation and schedule conflicts including cost allocation could be effectively controlled and monitored with Project 2016. The planning, scheduling and costing analytical ability of delegates would be enhanced through this programme.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Navigate complexities in Project 2016 confidently
- Clear understanding of Project 2016 dashboards
- Capability to plan, schedule and execute projects successfully
- How to optimize resources for cost and time efficiently
- Seamless task organization, managing interfaces and dependencies
- Multitasking in Multi-Projects
- Prioritization and aggregating Work Packages
- Critical path task management and coordination
- Ensuring planning integrity through effective project tracking, control, monitoring and progress measurement