The world of selling is undergoing some dramatic changes. New buyer behaviour and emerging technologies are changing, along with how sales organizations go to the market and build customer relationships. Leaders of sales teams encounter challenges to find and engage resources across functions and organizations. They cope with a higher knowledge burden and a far more diverse set of soft skills to retain both top performers and unmotivated staff in order to attract the right talent with the desired skills and competencies whilst changing the current sales force’s mindset and behaviour. Another big challenge is the transition from executive role to managerial position, what happens when sales training doesn’t translate to sales management training. Being a sales manager is no longer about selling, it’s about managing a team and helping other people maximize their performance in order to meet sales quotas.
EuroMaTech’s Managing a High-Performing Sales Team training course has been designed to meet these challenges in order to produce top sales performance from teams. Being a good sales professional isn’t just about being able to sell well, the role requires great business sense and excellent leadership skills. A sales professional is expected to maximise his sales and get the best results for the business through its team. To lead high performance teams sales professionals have to assume a multitude of roles: coach, phycologist, mentor, leader. They’re responsible for coaching and motivating their team to make sure they have the right skills to develop. They need to know how to develop and execute a successful sales strategy. A range of ideas within this training course will help professionals to hit their targets through better people management. The immediate rewards are better commission, personal development for the team, happier customers and excellent long-term benefits for the company.
Participants attending EuroMaTech’s Managing a High-Performing Sales Team training course will develop the following competencies;
- Develop awareness of current trends in sales
- Understanding all roles of sales professionals
- Building knowledge of hiring and developing highly-performing sales team
- Understanding teams, different differences and learning styles
- Managing and motivating their teams more efficiently
- Learning the main principles of coaching and motivation
- Understanding the techniques to manage top and under performers
- Understanding the importance of an emotionally intelligent sales culture
- Supporting their organisation by becoming highly effective leader