This highly participative Maintenance Auditing Specialist virtual training course introduces candidates to the auditor’s role, how to prepare, undertake and report an audit as well as some of the one to one interview skills necessary to the role. The virtual training course includes guidance on identifying Best Practice and gaps against current practice (using benchmarking as appropriate) and through example and exercises how an audit report might highlight and recommend Performance Improvement. General Performance Improvement drivers, tools and techniques, in line with Lean Six Sigma practices are discussed and demonstrated, including specific maintenance performance measures, key performance indicators and objective setting.
Participants will be assisted in developing the following competencies:
- An understanding of the purpose of auditing and the role of the auditor
- The ability to scope, prepare, undertake and report an audit review
- An appreciation of international maintenance organisation models and standards
- Experience in audit interviewing techniques
- The ability to prepare a case for improvement initiatives
- An appreciation of a range of Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques
ILM is one of the largest specialist Institutes for leadership & management development. EuroMaTech is a life-time Approved Centre with ILM (ID No. 002398) and have gained ILM Endorsement for a number of training seminars, allowing participants to get ILM Certificate through work-based training sessions.