An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Maintenance Auditing and Continuous Improvement
(Maintenance Auditing Specialist)
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|11 - 15 Sep 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|04 - 08 Dec 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|09 - 13 Sep 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|02 - 06 Dec 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
This highly participative Maintenance Auditing and Continuous Improvement training course introduces candidates to the auditor’s role, how to prepare, undertake and report an audit as well as some of the one to one interview skills necessary to the role. The training course includes guidance on identifying Best Practice and gaps against current practice (using benchmarking as appropriate) and through example and exercises how an audit report might highlight and recommend Performance Improvement. General Performance Improvement drivers, tools and techniques, in line with Lean Six Sigma practices are discussed and demonstrated, including specific maintenance performance measures, key performance indicators and objective setting.
Participants will be assisted in developing the following competencies:
- An understanding of the purpose of auditing and the role of the auditor
- The ability to scope, prepare, undertake and report an audit review
- An appreciation of international maintenance organisation models and standards
- Experience in audit interviewing techniques
- The ability to prepare a case for improvement initiatives
- An appreciation of a range of Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques
- Audit their maintenance operations
- Use the results to establish and monitor an effective improvement strategy
- Establish Auditing as a key element of their maintenance management strategy
- Make a business case for improvement initiatives
- Use / reference benchmarking and a range of Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques to drive improvement initiatives
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech training course addresses the needs of a diverse audience of maintenance professionals with an interest in Maintenance Management and Maintenance Improvement and the application of leading edge techniques such as Maintenance Auditing, Benchmarking and Lean 6S.
The program should be of interest to:
- General Managers who have oversight responsibility for Maintenance Management and Maintenance organisational units
- Operations Engineering and Maintenance Managers with direct line responsibility as well as staff support responsibility for Maintenance
- Those with responsibility for standards and/or continuous improvement
- Maintenance Supervisors, Maintenance Engineers and Maintenance Planners and Schedulers
Maintenance Auditing and Continuous Improvement is a highly interactive training course with opportunities to advance your opinions and ideas. Participation is encouraged in a supportive environment. To ensure the concepts introduced during the program are understood, they will be reinforced through a mix of learning methods, including lecture style presentation, open discussion, case studies, simulations and group work.
This EuroMaTech training course covers all the essential skills necessary to understand how an effective and efficient maintenance function is implemented, supported and improved. This includes the use and application of a model maintenance management audit methodology consistent with the recognised maintenance excellence framework to assess the current state of maintenance and identify opportunities for improvement. Similarly, participants will learn how benchmarking and a range of Lean 6S tools can be adapted to the needs of maintenance.
Day 1 : Introduction and Foundation Concepts
- Introduction to Auditing
- Introduction to Benchmarking
- Maintenance Management models for different operations
- International standards models
- Performance Measures
Day 2 : Maintenance Auditing
- The Maintenance Auditing Process
- Maintenance Auditing Methodology
- Conducting a Maintenance Audit
- Maintenance Audit Simulation Case Study
Day 3 : Maintenance Auditing and Benchmarking
- Maintenance Audit Simulation Case Study
- Using Maintenance Audit Results to Plan Improvement Strategies
- The Maintenance Benchmarking Process
- Maintenance Benchmarking Methodology
- Benchmarking Tools and Techniques
Day 4 : Maintenance Benchmarking and Performance Measurement
- Maintenance Performance Measures and Metrics
- Key Performance Indicators
- Integrating Benchmarking resulting into improvement and objective setting processes
- Integrating Maintenance Auditing and Benchmarking into the Performance Measurement System to establish improvement objectives and strategies
Day 5 : Auditing, Benchmarking and Maintenance Improvement
- Case study
- Identifying Improvement Opportunities
- Making the Business Case
- Standards and Lean 6S
- Programme Review and conclusion
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.