An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Leadership Vision and Organisational Reality
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA, CPD Accredited,
|19 - 23 Jun 2023||Lagos||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|14 - 18 Aug 2023||London||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|11 - 15 Dec 2023||Kuala Lumpur||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
This EuroMaTech Leadership Vision and Organisational Reality training course will show you how to inspire and empower any team or organisation to achieve outstanding results. You will be able to introduce your own leadership vision and manage more effectively to have a major impact on your organisation’s performance and achievement. You will return home confident in your abilities to fire up the spirit and passion in your people by demonstrating strong leadership and management.
In this EuroMaTech training course, you will learn about:
- Strategic thinking and the power of visionary leadership
- Developing leadership skills
- Create a vision and garner support by communicating to the team
- Resolving workplace conflicts
- Inspiring employee enthusiasm to achieve the organisational vision
This EuroMaTech training course complements the Managing & Leading Innovation programme which runs the week before
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.
Membership Number – 16851
EuroMaTech is a member of the CPD Certification Service, Membership Number – 16851, offering professionals across various industries with CPD learning opportunities.
EuroMaTech is approved to provide recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD principles and joins the initiative to increase standards of CPD provision to professionals in relevant market sectors.
- Achieve measurable improvements in leadership performance
- Learn how to manage and motivate staff to outstanding performance
- Generate employee buy-in for change
- Measure and improve the performance of your people
- Lead difficult staff and colleagues through giving feedback
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- New members of the leadership team
- Leaders interested in acquiring organisational development skills
- Managers seeking to enhance their leadership skills
- Team leaders who wish to build a vision for the future
- Individual who wish to develop their leadership skills
The use of leading edge accelerated learning techniques ensures each session will be stimulating, challenging, highly effective and fun. Participants will learn by using case studies and applying these theories to their own organisation in a series of lectures, examples, video case studies and interaction with the instructor as well as each other.
This EuroMaTech training course initially explores a range of practical leadership tools commencing with the power of vision to inspire a strong sense of direction, enthusiasm and commitment in any team. Participants then learn vision planning tools strategies help communicate organisational goals. You will then learn and practice a comprehensive range of leadership approaches to focus, inspire, motivate and enable your people to perform as outstanding individuals. After this, we focus on empowering you with a range of very powerful personal leadership facilitation tools to help you maximise your impact in your organisation. There is no doubt that this EuroMaTech training course is unique and all attendees will return to their organisations immeasurably strengthened in their leadership and management capabilities.
Day 1 : Strategic Thinking and The Power of Visionary Leadership
- Management vs Leadership
- Critical leadership competencies
- Strategic, Tactical and Operational thinking
- The power of strategic vision
- Painting a picture of the future
- Communicating vision to the community
Day 2 : Developing Leadership Power
- Keys to personal leadership enthusiasm
- Balance as a key to resilient leadership
- Power of personal goals and vision
- Leadership zone of empowerment
- Clarifying personal values
- Optimal time management
Day 3 : Combining Management Skills and Leadership Competencies
- The history of management and leadership
- Leadership and management in the industrial age
- The paradox of leadership and management in the information age
- Delivering customer value
- Employee Engagement
- Ensuring staff capability
Day 4 : Motivating, Rewarding and Leading Teams
- Why do people behave the way they do?
- Powerful keys to motivation
- Understanding passion in leadership
- Building team rapport
- Inspiring enthusiasm in your team
- Managing and leading your team
- Habits of Effective Leaders
Day 5 : Maximising Interpersonal Communications
- The power of communication
- Keys to effective leadership communication
- Effective meetings and presentations
- Resolving workplace conflicts
- Removing blocks to communicating with your team
- Taking command as a leader
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL