High performance technical leaders and managers are essential for organisations to perform well. It is common to hear of engineering management technical teams, production technical teams, technical service technical teams or even whole organisations being held back by poor managers.
Employers stress the importance of technical and engineering staff working as a technical team. However, many technical teams underperform and this causes major problems for the organisation, and therefore the manager or leader.
This EuroMaTech Leadership Skills for Technical Professionals virtual training course is designed to help you to:
- Enhance your management and leadership skills as a technical professional
- Motivate and manage your technicians and engineers for performance
- Deal effectively with challenging conversations in a technical team
- Build a high-performance team or engineering and technical professionals
- Obtain success through dynamic technical team development
- Enhance leadership skills including: setting direction, aligning people, motivating and inspiring, leading teams, and communicating.
- Learn how to build relationships, negotiate and lead change.