As supervisors, team leaders and managers progress in their career, they soon realise that new or more advanced skills and knowledge are required to achieve greater success. This means being able to manage other people, projects and priorities and to lead teams effectively.
This EuroMaTech online training course provides a solid framework to understand the key drivers of leadership and management success and a toolbox of essential team leadership and management skills.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- The key team leadership and management skills, and when to use them
- How to manage, lead and develop work teams to higher performance
- Ways of managing people, projects and priorities for improved results
- Be able to communicate, motivate and coach others effectively
- Improved problem-solving and decision making