An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
As supervisors, team leaders and managers progress in their career, they soon realise that new or more advanced skills and knowledge are required to achieve greater success. This means being able to manage other people, projects and priorities and to lead teams effectively.
This EuroMaTech online training course provides a solid framework to understand the key drivers of leadership and management success and a toolbox of essential team leadership and management skills.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- The key team leadership and management skills, and when to use them
- How to manage, lead and develop work teams to higher performance
- Ways of managing people, projects and priorities for improved results
- Be able to communicate, motivate and coach others effectively
- Improved problem-solving and decision making
- Understand the difference between managing and leading
- Explore the main drivers of leadership and management success
- Understand the key leadership and management skills, including:
- Goal setting and Motivation
- Impact and Influence
- Customer Service
- Emotional Intelligence
- Time Management
- Listening, Feedback, Appraisal and Learning
- Managing Conflict and Challenge
- Performance Management
- Reporting Up (How to Manage your Boss)
- Profit and Loss
- Coaching for Performance
- Change and Transition
- Personal Development
- Create a Personal Development Plan Based on the Above Skills
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech Leadership and Management Skills online training course is designed specifically for those professionals who are new or relatively new to supervision, team leadership and management, or who have recently been promoted to a higher level or a bigger team. It will also help anyone who wishes to refresh and develop their team leadership and management skills.
- Team Leaders (new and experienced)
- Technical Staff making the transition to management
- Supervisors who wish to increase their effectiveness
- Team Leaders interested in further management development
- Managers who wish to evaluate and improve their performance
Participants will learn from a clear explanation of leadership theory and management skills. This is achieved by active participation in discussions and experiential exercises. Group discussion is an important element in this EuroMaTech online training course, and delegates should be prepared to share their experience and their own stories with the rest of the group. We will use video clips and case histories each day to illustrate and illuminate the key points. All delegates will be asked to make presentations to the group, and to commit to a personal development plan.
Participants in this EuroMaTech online training course will explore the essential skills required to:
- Lead and motivate their staff
- Increase their influence through the organisation
- Deliver their business goals
All participants will return to their organisations with a personal development and action plan to apply their learning to their job, and to achieve rapid and sustained improvements in their capabilities and their performance.
Day 1 : Practical Frontline Leadership Skills
- The Difference between Leadership and Management
- How Your Leadership Drives Performance
- The Leadership Cycle: daily, weekly, monthly
- Leadership Toolbox: the key leadership and management skills
- Personal Leadership Inventory
Day 2 : Leadership in Action – People, Priorities and Projects
- Dealing with distractions and understanding the value of your time
- Prioritisation and organisation: how to master both and teach others
- Setting and communicating vision, mission and goals
- Working together to achieve your goals: the secrets of great team working
- Essentials of project management for managers
- Coordination activities in the digital age: tools and techniques
- Case Study and Learning Exercise on Creating Purpose and Improving Performance
Day 3 : Improving your Team’s Performance
- Mindset, team dynamics and motivation
- Limiting beliefs and other brakes on performance
- Emotional intelligence and influence
- Teamwork and trust – management skills for managing teams
- Deep listening, reflection and learning – learning and working as a team
- Situational leadership and the one-minute manager
Day 4 : Leading through Better Communication
- Leadership and management communication strategies
- Gaining rapport and building credibility with your team
- Effective questioning and listening skills
- Ways to be more convincing and overcoming conflict
- Negotiating agreement and getting a win-win
- Case Study and Learning Exercise on Negotiation and Communication
Day 5 : Managing People and Change
- Theories of change: why we find change hard / how to make it easy
- Coaching for performance: Giving and receiving feedback
- Difficult conversations and conflict
- Working relationships (managing up and down)
- Personal development and growth plan
- Leadership and management skills: summary
- Personal development plans
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.