An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Leadership and Management Skills for New Manager and Supervisor
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|03 - 07 Jul 2023||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|11 - 15 Dec 2023||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|01 - 05 Jul 2024||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|09 - 13 Dec 2024||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
This EuroMaTech Leadership and Management Skills online training course provides an understanding of the issues which allow for effective management and supervision, such as proactive planning, understanding of customer relations, effective time management, proper communication and understanding human interaction, helping new managers / supervisors know how to use productive leadership and management techniques.
- Understand and develop skills necessary for new managers / supervisors
- Learn how to set goals and plan effectively and efficiently
- Develop abilities to support strategic thinking and customer focus
- Learn how to establish and maintain effective time management techniques
- Develop and use positive techniques to build effective working relationships
- Apply concepts of team building, team performance and motivation
- Understand how to develop productive communication techniques
- Understand the importance of performance standards, goals and objectives
- Develop personal and team action plans to accomplish work and improve performance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Personnel who have recently been appointed to a new management or supervisory position
- Those who are desirous of a managerial/supervisory position or those established managers / supervisors who have not had formal training
- Those who are responsible for managing any type of group or team and representatives of all functional disciplines from any type of industry, business or organization, including the service industry
This Leadership and Management Skills online training course is an interactive mixture of lecture, discussion, activities and practice on management and supervisory skills. It provides definitions, examples, discussion and activities designed to promote skill building with interaction and discussion among participants. Activities and work on practice case studies are used to deliberately highlight the concepts taught and allow participants to practice new skills.
New managers and supervisors are in a unique role of being able to direct and manage a group of people, but at the same time are learning the best methods of leadership and management. This EuroMaTech online training course is designed to give participants an understanding of key management and leadership skills, methods, processes and procedures, as well as practice on techniques. The principles used are easily adapted to any type of organisation or individual’s management role.
Day 1 : Leadership Skills Required of a New Manager / Supervisor
- Understanding of your management and supervisory leadership skills and development needs
- Challenges managers and supervisors face in a VUCA world
- The difference between leadership and management and the role of the manager
- Identifying how organisations evolve and change over time
- The new thinking about leadership in today’s successful organisations
- Understanding the managers role in supporting strategic management and customer focus
Day 2 : Importance of Goal Setting and Planning for a New Manager / Supervisor
- Developing goals and objectives that align with the company’s strategic and business plan
- Developing and maintaining personal goals, objectives and actions
- Developing a concept of planning based on recognised tools and approaches and standardised principles
- Identifying the role of stakeholders in effective planning
- Using a planning process to set planning goals and get work started
- Developing and implementing goals and plans with your team
Day 3 : Time Management and Communication as Effective Disciplines for New Managers / Supervisors
- Understanding how time is used in the working situation by self and others
- Determining the challenges for effective time management
- Using a process to identify time issues and solutions to the issues
- Learning how delegation and empowerment are used in time management
- Using effective communication to foster efficiency
- Understanding the impacts of verbal and non-verbal communication on time management and performance
Day 4 : How New Managers / Supervisors Build Effective Working Relationships
- Characteristics of effective working relationships
- Identification of the personal communication and relationship building styles and approaches
- Exploring your strengths and challenges when building working relationships
- Tools and approaches to support the development of trust with colleagues and others
- Understanding stages of team development and how it can be supported and managed
- Understanding how to work effectively with different personalities and styles
Day 5 : Developing Personal and Work Group Improvement Plans
- Encouraging and supporting innovation and creativity leading to improvements
- Understanding and managing interpersonal work group dynamics and relationships
- Identification of the differing responses to change within teams and colleagues
- Dealing with change resistance
- Developing action plans for personal and work group improvement
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.