An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Leadership Agility for Organisational Excellence
Building Leadership Skills for Strategic & Operational Success
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This highly participative training course will help you to lead using Agile principles to achieve organisational excellence. Organizational excellence is the achievement by an organization of consistent and superior performance - for example, outputs that exceed meeting objectives, needs, or expectations, as well as maintaining strong business relationships.
This training course will provide you with the understanding and techniques to achieve the overall goal of Organizational Excellence. In this challenging and rapidly changing world, to gain organisational change requires exceptional Leadership agility. The key topics on the course have been specifically developed to equip you with tomorrow’s leadership knowledge and expertise to gain sustainable Organisational Excellence.
Participants attending the Leadership Agility for Organisational Excellence training course will develop the following competencies:
- Develop as an Agile Leader in the business
- Build skills and knowledge to implement and lead organisational excellence
- Effective communication to influence others
- Building strong business and internal relationships and connections
- Achieve organisational excellence mindset and culture
This Leadership Agility for Organisational Excellence training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Agility to Lead rapidly in situations
- Techniques to develop strategic, operational and tactical thinking
- Skill to project confidence to handle challenging situations
- Understand the building relationships based on trust
- Flexibility to adapt to new situations
- Personal development in Leadership
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech Training course is open to a number of professionals interested in how to develop leadership agility for organisational excellence and will predominately suit those involved in strategic, operational or tactical leadership in the organisation, or those involved in OD (Organisational Development) roles. This could include:
- Senior Managers
The Leadership Agility for Organisational Excellence training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of Leadership to the particular needs of their workplace.
The Leadership Agility for Organisational Excellence training course covers essential skills and techniques in achieving organisational excellence, such as Agile Leadership, Strategic, Operational and Tactical factors as well as OD (organisational development), relationship building (external and internal). This is essential development for those involved in Strategy, Operational, Tactical and OD roles.
Day 1 - Becoming an Agile Leader
- Changing face of Leadership in the modern world
- What is Agile? AGILE principles and Manifesto
- Developing an Agile mindset, behaviours and characteristics
- Understanding Organisational Agility
- Organisational Models in Business
- Mastering Change
Day 2 - Strategic, Operational and Tactical Factors
- Defining Strategy, Operational and Tactical leadership
- Strategy models and principles
- Organisational Data collection and planning
- Challenging ‘normal’: the Alternative Box
- Setting the Behaviours and Values needed in the organisation
- Creating the Vision V Mantra: ensuring buy-in from all
Day 3 - Organisational Development and Performance
- The importance of Organisational Development and Strategy
- Identifying your Talent for future growth: models and principles
- Competency Frameworks and Behaviours
- Utilizing Performance Management Systems
- Development Options to increase organisational excellence
- Succession Planning and OCR techniques
Day 4 - Building Strong Strategic Relationships
- Why Building relationships matters in business
- Strategic and Customer Relationship Management
- Key Stakeholder Planning
- Power and Influence mapping
- Networking: techniques to improve relations
- Using Data analysis to inform the business
Day 5 - Achieving the Organisational Excellence Culture
- What is Culture?
- Creating a culture of Organisational Excellence
- Gaining support from others
- Review of Operational Excellence models and comparison
- Implement and embed Organizational Excellence in business
- Summary and Review
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.