An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
LabVIEW (Level 1) Instrumentation, Monitoring and Control (SCADA)
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
We live in a digitised representation of just about any enterprise thus making possible improvements, optimization, and correct functioning of many endeavors. Using concepts from the Internet of Things (IoT), it is possible to attach a digital interface to just about any object (or thing) and integrate this object into a much larger system with added value and capabilities. LabVIEW is one powerful tool that enables this integration of many components to build highly engineered systems.
This highly interactive EuroMaTech training course on LabVIEW has been designed so that delegates get involved on the practical aspects of building a modern SCADA system from scratch. Through a set of exercises, delegates will get a chance to design and program several components of a complete SCADA system including Internet communications using the Modbus protocol. We will use actual LabVIEW tools that will interface to actual sensors and actuators that correspond to a small (lab scale) water treatment process.
Participants attending the 5-day LabVIEW Level 1 training course will develop the following competencies:
- Update and improve their knowledge of LabVIEW, its components and applications
- Develop their skills in analysing existing LabVIEW applications
- Evaluate and assess existing LabVIEW applications at their organization
- Help their organizations with new applications of LabVIEW
- Help their organization in improving or optimizing the use of their LabVIEW resources.