An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
ISO IEC 22301
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
Business Continuity Planning is about building and improving resilience in your organisation; it’s about identifying your key products and services and the most urgent activities that underpin them and then, once that ‘analysis’ is complete, it is about devising plans and strategies that will enable you to continue your business operations and enable you to recover quickly and effectively from any type disruption whatever its size or cause. It gives you a solid framework to utilise in times of crisis and provides stability and security. This standard is not just for those brands new to the business continuity profession, nor is it strictly for the most experienced professionals. This standard is written for everyone with a role in mitigating risk associated with disruptive incidents.
Embedding Business Continuity Management (BCM) into your organisation is proven to bring additional benefits to you and your business. The key to a swift recovery is time, the organisation which recovers in the shortest possible time will mitigate its losses to the optimum.
Participants attending this Business Continuity Planning training course will develop the following competencies:
- Understanding all ten stages of the BCP Life Cycle using ISO22301
- Adopt proven techniques to assess and reduce risk and impact
- How to construct, validate and maintain effective BC Plans
- Facilitate the strengthening of Cyber Security Skills
- Understand International BCM best practice
This Business Continuity Planning training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Develop threat & vulnerability assessments (Business Impact Analysis)
- Identify and select cost-effective strategies for critical functions
- Solid understanding of Business Continuity Planning "Best Practices"
- Design exercises to coordinate Crisis Management with BCP
- Understand how to maintain support & commitment for the programme
The Business Continuity Planning training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by relevant DVD materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of Business Continuity Management with lively discussion and group exercises.
The ISO IEC 22301 Business Continuity training course content covers all 10 stages of the BCM Life Cycle, utilising case studies. It is a practical, 'lessons learned' event which trains participants in "best practices" as well as "best principles" for BCM.
MODULE 1 - The Creation and Maintenance of a Sound BCP System is a Complex Undertaking. Today Will Explain How to Implement the Guidelines
- Introduction of 15022301 & explanation of the guidelines
- Who is to be involved in the process and Roles and Responsibilities?
- Analysis, design and developing the Strategy
- Policy, Programme & Timeline for Business Continuity Planning
- Identifying critical business processes and impact mitigation strategies
- Conducting a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) (examples & handouts)
- Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) & Recovery Time Objectives (RTO)
- Practical exercise: BIA and Risk Assessment of a Department
MODULE 2 - Incident Management & Disaster Recovery Phase. Minimising Damage, Re-establishment of Services Such as It, Power an Communications
- Determine costs, evaluating the strategy, essential equipment back-ups and recovery strategies for those critical processes
- Establishing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery teams
- Involvement of external agencies, what is it they want to know?
- Crisis Management Overview
- Emergency Centre Management
- Command & Control: Communications with all Stakeholders
- Practical exercise: writing a Business Continuity Plan
- BCM Case Study and BC exercise
MODULE 2 - Keeping the Bcp Plan Alive. Validating and Maintaining the Bcm Programme
- Auditing and maintaining Business Continuity Management
- Security. Implications of cyber hacking of networks - with case studies
- Reputation & Social Media Management - 20 point 'must do' list
- Business Continuity Management Case study
- Evaluating Business Continuity Plans
- De-brief agenda, critique, report and follow up
- Case Study and exercise
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL